My new whip - 2008 BMW 335i

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
nice car man

should have gone 330d engine wise tho with the auto box. my old 330d was sweet and pretty fast for diesel and the auto box was the best ive seen

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
lol going sideways here isn't all that good of an idea XD

having a rear wheel drive car and not going sideways in it should come with jail time ;) and if you buy buy a rwd car that dose not have the power to go sideways then you should be named and shame world wide :)

you have said before about its not something that the police like to see over there but they can not always be around ;) i would not last very long out there as its just the done thing in a rwd. do you not have parking lots, tracks or some where off the road you can go play with it?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
having a rear wheel drive car and not going sideways in it should come with jail time ;) and if you buy buy a rwd car that dose not have the power to go sideways then you should be named and shame world wide :)

you have said before about its not something that the police like to see over there but they can not always be around ;) i would not last very long out there as its just the done thing in a rwd. do you not have parking lots, tracks or some where off the road you can go play with it?

so jail time if you do it and if you don't lol XD.

And the police always seem to be around when you least expect it. I tend to stay away from trouble nowadays :K

We have straight 1/8th and a 1/4 mile track. The 1/8th track is open every Thursday and the 1/4 only opens once a month on a Saturday. Been to them countless times, none with this 335 but I've taken a previous 335 to both. Don't think I'll be going anytime soon though since I've lost contact with the people I used to go with a few years ago.

There are plenty of parking lots, but not looking to get into trouble. The law here comes down pretty heavily on "racers".

I've done auto-x back when I had an Integra (in 2005) and man it's freaking fun. This car is a heavy little piggy for auto-x though XD

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
so jail time if you do it and if you don't lol XD.

And the police always seem to be around when you least expect it. I tend to stay away from trouble nowadays :K

We have straight 1/8th and a 1/4 mile track. The 1/8th track is open every Thursday and the 1/4 only opens once a month on a Saturday. Been to them countless times, none with this 335 but I've taken a previous 335 to both. Don't think I'll be going anytime soon though since I've lost contact with the people I used to go with a few years ago.

There are plenty of parking lots, but not looking to get into trouble. The law here comes down pretty heavily on "racers".

I've done auto-x back when I had an Integra (in 2005) and man it's freaking fun. This car is a heavy little piggy for auto-x though XD

na just if you dont. thats how things will stand when i rule the world lol.

if its that heavy you know what you need to do ;)

Deluxx3

The Stig
|K3| Member
Oh wow that's a beauty.
BMW FTW
Are you/have planning/ed any sort of upgrades whether performance or looks?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Planning on a JB4 sometime in Jan. Hopefully the performance exhaust as well.

Not a big fan of aftermarket bumpers. So I'll probably just do wheels and tint on the exterior and call it a day.

Top Bottom