mmnz's Introduction

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Forum Introduction
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Jack
What is your gamer name?
Used to be MMNZ, now its Ramiel
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
No
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
Ramiel is hebrew and means thunder of god hehe
Where do you live?
Vancouver Island, British Columbia
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
mmnz
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
mmnz
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
A lot...like more than 10
What is the time that you usually play?
Pretty much all times
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
Your clan is a spinoff of my old clan, Kute Kuddly Kittens
Which of our servers did you play first?
I forget
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
no
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself?
im very poor because i just got laid off so i dont do much other than smoke weed, watch cooking shows and game
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes

- - - Updated - - -

i may have made one of these already ages ago, not really remembering correctly

- - - Updated - - -

and i meant to say yes to the "have i been in a clan" I was in the other KKK (kute kuddly kittens) but nobody ever goes on the forums or plays and they dont have a server now

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Welcome to the forum. :) You probably joined after the fiasco with Alvaro. Never really heard of Alvaro after. Wonder what's he been upto.

Not sure if you're aware but we're on 1.7.

Anywho, the only cooking show I watch, well it's more of a competition is Master Chef. Man, that show is dope! Which cooking show do you watch?

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
i joined when alva was still the leader but some pretty crazy shit happened, he left and then a lot of people just disappeared so the clan slowly died, me and my roommate watch lots of ramsay so master chef is mandatory in my house but we watch chopped too

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I used to watch Diners , drive ins and dives and Man vs. food back when i could eat stuff.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
i joined when alva was still the leader but some pretty crazy shit happened, he left and then a lot of people just disappeared so the clan slowly died, me and my roommate watch lots of ramsay so master chef is mandatory in my house but we watch chopped too

Crazy shit? You tease! Spill the beans :p

I'm not sure which season I'm watching since the wife is actually the one that started watching that show. I'm not much of a TV person, but while I was on the laptop she had it on the PC and for some reason it caught my eye. It's been awesome since. Freaking sucks to see some of them get kicked out for messing up in a single dish.

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
welllll basically without giving everything away, it involved someone having a relationship with a member's much younger sibling and other membera were also into her so people were hating eachother over that and ya it just got outta control, and ya i dont have tv either we just watch shows on the laptop, diners driveins and dives just made me sad that i didnt have that delicious food hehe

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Hi Jack :) I hope you enjoy your stay here. Remember to stay active in both game and forum for your best chance at being recruited.

Also- sorry about you getting laid off. I hope things start to look up for you soon.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
welllll basically without giving everything away, it involved someone having a relationship with a member's much younger sibling and other membera were also into her so people were hating eachother over that and ya it just got outta control, and ya i dont have tv either we just watch shows on the laptop, diners driveins and dives just made me sad that i didnt have that delicious food hehe

yikes!

These shows make cooking look like child's play. XD

Top Bottom