Anyone who has ever spoken to me, Please read!

FoolsGold

Private First Class
|K3| Member
I would like to start out this post by saying sorry.

I am a guy first of all. I was planning on "trolling" this community frankly for my own sad entertainment but I would like to say this before it got too far. The reason I am doing this is because you guys are actually a really nice community and not like all the others and I would feel really guilty if this got any further and you were to recruit me.

I respect any decision to ban me from the forums and the servers, that is fine and perfectly plausible, but I would actually like to join this community to be honest because you all seem like nice people and there are not that many of those in the call of duty community.

I would like to start over in the Krew, a clean-slate, but I fully understand if people are against that.

I would like to request though if you are planning on banning me then please keep this post up for a little while so I can see how people would feel if I were to re-join the community as well... me.

I go by FoolsGold on Steam if you want to abuse me privately but if this is the last time anyone will hear from me here I would like to again say that I am sorry and also Goodbye.

Thanks for reading...

Sam

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
No offense, but I saw this one coming.

However, it's a good thing that this came to light now instead of down the road. I appreciate your honesty, and I doubt any ban will come from this.

FoolsGold

Private First Class
|K3| Member
I would also like to say though... other than the obvious. I have never lied about who I am to any of the community.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
:lmao: it's all good dude..good one ... props to wally and myself for nailing it! Honesty is the best policy and besides this is the internet so there's no way to know if we were cool at all ..i see no problem with it now especially because you came clean..wouldn't be the first time anyway lol..

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
:lmao: it's all good dude..good one ... props to wally and myself for nailing it! Honesty is the best policy and besides this is the internet so there's no way to know if we were cool at all ..i see no problem with it now especially because you came clean..wouldn't be the first time anyway lol..

Oh my goodness, and we were just screwing around too! hahaha Well, at least he already came out of the closet! XD

Sam, Mel, whatever you go by :troll:

chris-hansen.jpg

FoolsGold

Private First Class
|K3| Member
I'm going to be on the TeamSpeak for a while if anyone wants to talk to the real me.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
AAAAAAAAND the curse of the name melisa strikes...... AGAIN!

No offense Mel, as in Melrose... I should just put bitch and she would get it.

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Mike, I think, on reflection, that it is unlikely that your plan for a love match Between Kyle and Melissa will come off...unless....

Sam - word of advice from an old fart: be yourself - it will always serve you best.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Feels like we've been through this already.

Charles Won, anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

AAAAAAAAND the curse of the name melisa strikes...... AGAIN!

No offense Mel, as in Melrose... I should just put bitch and she would get it.

"No offense, bitch."

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Ok, if we are clearing out the skeletons.......... Im not actually Buck Rogers (dont tell Wilma) Im not even an astronaut. My real name is Bill!

But, on reflection Ill hang on to the game name if thats ok, just so long as we're clear - IM NOT BR!

And Tito, before you ask... I am most deffo not Ghey, I dont even like pink, although I was in Brighton a coulple of years ago on the same day as the Gay Pride march, purely coincidental I assure you!:twothumbsup:

'Will the real Buck Rogers please stand up, please stand up?'

Top Bottom