Dtaivpp's Introduction

Dtaivpp

Private First Class
Forum Introduction
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Tippett
What is your gamer name?
samuraijack
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
No
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
-
Where do you live?
-
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
-
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
-
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
-
What is the time that you usually play?
-
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
-
Which of our servers did you play first?
a1BROADCAST | FFA |K3|
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
-
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself?
-
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums!

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Hiya! You've been playing on a1 for quite a bit of time. It's good to see you put in an intro. Remember to stay active on both forum and in game for your best chance at recruitment.

You also may want to answer a few more of the questions in the intro- we aren't crazy stalkers and we don't bite. We just want to get to know ya a bit. ;)

Also- if you want to change your forum name to match your gamer name (this can help people get to know you) take a look at this forum section.

Last edited:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Welcome, Dtaivpps!

Listen to Mel beause she's the best ;)

Hiya! You've been playing on a1 for quite a bit of time. It's good to see you put in an intro. Remember to stay active on both forum and in game for your best chance at recruitment.

You also may want to answer a few more of the questions in the intro- we aren't crazy stalkers and we don't bite. We just want to get to know ya a bit. ;)

Also- if you want to change your forum name to match your gamer name (this can help people get to know you) take a look at this forum section.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
hey man, i think I remember you when I first started playing cod.
I used to camp in the bathroom a lot and you would get pissed at me cuz I kept killing you every time you tried passing through there lol. We argued a shit load too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom