Practice Partner

Veggie

Private First Class
Just looking for a buddy to 1v1 and practice more or less in the Promod Server, Can be anyone!
Skype - bluddyjason1
feel free to add me :D

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I have a feeling that 1v1 in promod is rather pointless.. 2v2 would be much better.

Veggie

Private First Class
Why do you think 2v2 is better? and I mean it's already hard enough finding people to play promod on the server =/

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
There are like 10-15 people on a9 every day in the evening (central euro time), guess, there will be some in about a couple of hours.

2v2 is better because of teamwork. Otherwise you just run/crouch across the whole map for 2 minutes until somebody plants and then one of you gets a kill and win the round.

Since each round takes a min or two and you need 11 points (kills) to win, whole game takes about 20 minutes and you get up to 11 kills in those 20 minutes.

11 kills in 20 minutes = no practice. You already know how to crouch and you can practice quickscoping and stuff like that alone - just run around and shoot road signs, lol.

Teamwork is what most people like SnD the most.

You need to cover and help your teammates and you can't run around one building with your enemy and try to shoot him for a minute because one of his teammates would come and shoot you.

Veggie

Private First Class
Yeah that does make a lot of sense now that you put it that way, If I can find others or enough people to play, I wouldn't have any problem doing that anyways :)

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
There are like 10-15 people on a9 every day in the evening (central euro time), guess, there will be some in about a couple of hours.

2v2 is better because of teamwork. Otherwise you just run/crouch across the whole map for 2 minutes until somebody plants and then one of you gets a kill and win the round.

Since each round takes a min or two and you need 11 points (kills) to win, whole game takes about 20 minutes and you get up to 11 kills in those 20 minutes.

11 kills in 20 minutes = no practice. You already know how to crouch and you can practice quickscoping and stuff like that alone - just run around and shoot road signs, lol.

Teamwork is what most people like SnD the most.

You need to cover and help your teammates and you can't run around one building with your enemy and try to shoot him for a minute because one of his teammates would come and shoot you.

>Teamwork
>CoD

Pick one.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
1v1's are pointless. Anything less than a 5v5 in SnD is pretty pointless. 1v1's rely purely on positioning of spawns and who happens to be looking in the right place at the right time. If you want to get better get 4 other people and do scrims.

Veggie

Private First Class
Just add me on skype - bluddyjason1 like I said, If I can get a surplus of people to add me, I could get multiple people on the server, and if any1 is admin or something, toss a password on the server and throwdown some quick 3v3s :p

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
1v1's are pointless. Anything less than a 5v5 in SnD is pretty pointless. 1v1's rely purely on positioning of spawns and who happens to be looking in the right place at the right time. If you want to get better get 4 other people and do scrims.

lol, playing the game is pointless. either u have fun or u dont...

Top Bottom