K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Childhood ruined or epic remake?

Last edited by a moderator:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I saw the trailer this past weekend. I actually like the remake. People whine like no other when stuff gets changed. But c'mon, we're in the 21st century, they have to improve on it.

I like it and would probably go see it in the theater if it gets good reviews when it's out.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I'll wait until i've seen it before i comment on it. But the original was an awesome film. Just hope the new one is as good.

I do like the fact they've kept in ED-209 and "Dead or alive, you're coming with me"

Last edited:

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Cant wait to watch this. Didnt really like the 1987 version.. Not enough special effects for me. The trailer looks promising though.

I always wondered why the bad guys couldn't aim and shoot him around the mouth region... it would put him down for good.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The Dredd movie was awesome, so hopefully this follows suit.

Star Trek into Darkness was horrible though with overblown , ridiculous action sequences. Total recall remake was pretty weak as well. Seems they just blow these movies out with CGI and nothing else, which ruins it for me.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
The original Dredd movie was so horrible it had to be better. They couldnt have made it worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
I actually liked the original DREDD movie, then again i was like 5 or something, but im being a bit pessimistic...so that if it does turn out bad, i wont be disappointed, and if its good, il be even more pumped!!!

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
:LOL:!!! Yeah, like why not send a sniper, right? XD

lol exactly. In the 1987 version, you see the bad guys shooting machine guns at robocop and not a single bullet hits him near the mouth region.

Top Bottom