Samsung Galaxy Gear

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
To be honest this looks pretty cool,but like you I would have to play with one. They probably want 5 million for one lol

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Not sure i see the point in it.

I've read you need a Samsung phone for it to work and there is only one phone that it will work with atm. Do we really need Facebook alerts on ugly 'smart watches?'

The price is $300 i believe. I'd feel like an idiot wearing one. If you have a smartphone, which most people do, you don't need this. It's basically the same thing but on your wrist instead of in your pocket.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I currently use an iPod nano as a watch but without most of the features of the Gear. I hate having to take out my phone and having just to check who's calling, texting, email, whatever. If this watch is able to do that, I would have bought one. I'm waiting on Apple to bring out theirs next year.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I can see someone going into a meeting and all of the sudden hear that annoying FB alert tone and having to explain how he forgot to mute his watch...

But seriously, I do not see myself getting a smart watch. I bought a G-Shock just because I need a durable watch. I don't need to be getting screenshields and cases for a dang watch...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
300 bux just to avoid taking your phone out? LOL.

Might as well burn your money.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I can see there being laws like "You can't check your smart watch while driving".

It's really just adding another distraction to a driver... especially the future version of the spoiled little brats you see today that are 4 and have an iPad.

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I wear a fake rolex yo, coz I is fly! But seriously, shovel your money down a drain. Quicker and less stressful.

Top Bottom