I think it's time

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Sooo, a few of you may have seen this coming.

I think it's time for me to leave the krew for a few reasons.

Firstly this is a gaming clan, and I can't remember the last time that I've gamed with some of you guys.
The reason for this is because I can't get fun out of call of duty anymore, and most games I play like L4D and the total war franchise don't get played by many other krew members.

Secondly, seeing as I have failed in doing the first part, I probably don't really know 90% of the new recruits, which is a shame.

I just don't feel that this is the place for me anymore, which isn't a bad thing necessarily, people change right? It might be again in the future but until then I'm going to be less active however I will check the forums on occasion and talk to some people on shout.

I just want to thank everyone that I have considered as being my friends in the krew, a few of them have already left but the people that are still here probably know who they are.

That was about everything I have to say, good luck to everyone in life and I might speak to you later.

~Freeze

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
I don't know if we ever settled our arguements and I don't think we were ever best friends.
I still want to say, don't go.
1. You will be missed.
2. Kaptain krunch krew, not major league gaming or faze gaming. We are here to enjoy each other.
3. There is a one month activity grace period for a reason. We don't want you to go.
That's all I can muster after a few oxycodones, but you should think it over.
Please don't go.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if we ever settled our arguements and I don't think we were ever best friends.
I still want to say, don't go.
1. You will be missed.
2. Kaptain krunch krew, not major league gaming or faze gaming. We are here to enjoy each other.
3. There is a one month activity grace period for a reason. We don't want you to go.
That's all I can muster after a few oxycodones, but you should think it over.
Please don't go.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Firstly this is a gaming clan, and I can't remember the last time that I've gamed with some of you guys.
The reason for this is because I can't get fun out of call of duty anymore, and most games I play like L4D and the total war franchise don't get played by many other krew members.

Secondly, seeing as I have failed in doing the first part, I probably don't really know 90% of the new recruits, which is a shame.

I just don't feel that this is the place for me anymore, which isn't a bad thing necessarily, people change right?

ERROR #9000

1) Invalid Argument.
2) Invalid Argument.
3) Invalid Argument.

Demotion requiest DENIED.

See you in shout,
:luv:
Mike

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Dude, i haven't played COD since Reagan was in office!

But, member or not, always welcome.

Take care man.

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
I haven't really spoken to you friend, but I wish you all the best!

Take care and stay safe. :happy:
tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I wish you weren't leaving but I know you aren't the type to make a decision like this without thinking it through completely.

I've enjoyed the conversations we've had immensely and think you are a great guy. I hope to keep in touch with you and wish you all the best.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Freeze! It was great playing with you back in the day. Come back and visit!

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
oh, my twin is leaving :c

Hopefully not permanently!

Take care Freeze, don't forget us! :wave:

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Good luck with everything you decide to do Freeze, I would like to wish you all the best :)

I would also like to add that i don't see a reason for you to leave esp if its because you don't play cod anymore, but if you still decide to do so i respect that.

Cya around

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
goodbye freeze, enjoy yourself, stay in school, dont do drugs, all that.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Pleasure having you here, Freeze. Don't forget about us. Give us an update from time to time. We'll be here whenever you decide to return :)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Man freeze i'll miss you. Lol I was part of that old old group from before all this 1.7 shit, good times buddy. Make sure you come back once in awhile and check in on us! (Actually more like them becuase i'm rarely here as well lol)

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
dude just cause you don't play cod all the time doesn't mean you have to go.

and if you do go, it was nice meeting you man. it was fun while it lasted.

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
Hey freeze you will be dearly missed. Extremely sad to see you go but wish you the best of luck man

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member

When I read this post

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's not working. well fucking fuck fuck

Last edited:
Top Bottom