Splinter cell/Saints row IV

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Anyone have these or planning to get them?

Well, I got Splinter cell a couple days before release, which is actually today. Huge download. 21gb and about an hr install with the patch (which is 1.7gb). My hard drive is slow though. Saints row is still waiting on a proper crack, but from what i've read, it seems more like a giant DLC for SR III. It's said the city, outfits etc. are basically the same. They added superpowers in such as super jumps and crap.

Splinter cell:

I've only played a couple of levels but it's pretty awesome. Nice graphics, fun stealth like gameplay. You get the most points (which convert to money for upgrades) playing stealthily and doing non lethal takedowns, but you can choose to Rambo if you wish. I choose to play stealthily and do a mix of non lethal takedowns and silenced headshots. Stealth/lethal gives you the second most points, with all out Rambo giving you the least. It's more difficult to rambo as you die pretty quick after getting shot. But that's using the basic suit with little armor and weaker weapons. It's also less fun (imo) because it requires no strategy. No luring of guards to bypass them or take them out. No hiding bodies etc.

It's got an interesting setup as well. Your base is a big airliner flush with super technology etc. From the SMI (mission interface computer), you pick different missions or gametypes. So you can go from MP, co-op, mercs vs spies and the campaign all within the SMI.

There are also a ton of upgrades to buy. Weapons, gadgets, every aspect of your suit and plane upgrades which boost various in game abilities etc.

EDIT: SR IV crack out :w00t: Will report back when I've played it.

Disclaimer: DamageINC does not endorse :pirate: No links are hosted on this domain. Krewgaming is not responsible for 3rd party links. Please support all developers and game companies in raping you and releasing 400 DLC's. :K

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Just download it. On :pirate:bay it would probably take an hr. About an 8gb download.

It seems MP on Splinter cell needs Steam AND UPLAY to use it.

Last edited:

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
SR 4

Just played three hours on it...

Same graphism, same city. Superpower sucks (for now) it remove all the purpose of the driving...wich is supposed to be a main part of the gameplay in a "GTA-like". So it become a "Prototype/DCuniverse+GTA like" game...
Fun and crazy moments are still oversized ("♪♫♪I don't want to close my eeeeeeeeeeeeyes!!!...♪♫)
But i didn't feel the same excitment than in previous SaintRow...im still waiting to see where the scenario is gonna lead me but i feel like the developpers were constantly drunk when they made it. (cf.Weap's design and power :|)

I dont know how much they sell it but...if u plan to buy a good game...Dont buy this one...doesn't worth the 50 or 60$ you're gonna pay for it...but if u didn't played Saint Row: the third. Just find it ;)

Splinter cell

Steam AND Uplay...that must be some new kind of DVDA?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That pretty much echoes what I've read. A lot of people really dislike the super powers. I've heard the weapons are pretty bland, the game far too easy, too many ridiculous activities etc. Pretty disappointing to have the same city all over again with only minor changes.

I might give it a go later, but right now I'm into Splinter cell.

Top Bottom