G3 on Rotu

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Is it possible to modify the weapon list so that we dont have the G3 on it anymore? It's a crap gun and I don't think anyone wants it, especially people who play armored . Getting the G3 right after the F2000 feels like a slap to the face. I didn't spend more credits to get an inferior gun. If we can, that would be great.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I LOVE the G3... :adolf:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
lol G3 suxs defo. But the server is made in such a way that its relatively easy to get 6000 points for the next gun. Just consider it another hardship of the mod.

I say keep it. Stop being such a silly goose and grow a pair :D

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Don't take my word on this, but I doubt it'd be that easy to take the coding out anyway.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Its easy to get that much if my PC can maintain above 20 fps when the zombies chase me. But alright, fine, Ill deal with it.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Don't take my word on this, but I doubt it'd be that easy to take the coding out anyway.

Modding the guns on Rotu is fairly easy from what I've heard. If a Portugese can do it, it has to be easy :troll:

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
ROTU is easy as is. G3 isn't that bad. F2000 and it have similar damage and fire rate. The F2000 just comes with more ammo and a larger mag.
If you want to complain about the Armored upgrade pattern, sure, it is shit.
W12000 to the F2000 is a downgrade. AUG to M60 is downgrade. M1014 to either of the AKs is a downgrade.
None of the weapon upgrades in 2.2 are built in the order of how good the gun is.
Find a weapon you like and stick with it. It isn't a hard mod.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
racist! :ban: i am portuguese and I am offended

Except Portuguese isn't a race... it's a nationality. :ban: for :ban:ing on a pretense! :troll2:

OT: the G3 sucks because it's ammo drains so quickly on auto, but, as said before, it's easy to just pass it.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
As a Soldier I find it very hard to gain enough money from just the G3 to buy a new gun when the ammo runs out. Which is why I ALWAYS use up all my ammo on all my guns. Problem solved, saves a lot of points. The M16 doesn't really bring in that much points either unless there's a cyclops.

Top Bottom