VGHS Season 2

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Soooo VGHS season 2 started today and it seems its gonna be a whole lot better than the first one thanks to the succes it brought and the new budget.

Anyone here watched the first season and looking foward to this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Trasgu says: A higher budget always means a better TV show.
Hmmmmm..

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
not really. What I try to say is that the first season was limited since most of the budget were donations from random people. Now since they have an actual good budget they are not as limited

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I was up to 2 o clock in the morning last night waiting for this to get uploaded. the Rocket Jump crew apperantly had a hard drive crash at like 8 and had to remake some scenes with backup data. It was really cool how freddiew's trailer video (his most recent vid not counting vhgs s2 ep1) turned into a chat box for us hardcore fans who were waiting down to the second reloading the pages seeing when it would show up. But I had to get up at 6 this morning so i couldnt stay the whole time :(

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
I watched all of season 1, and it was awesome! I'm stoked for season 2! :3

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
No, it wasn't a movie. It was a show made by Freddie Wong and a bunch of other people. It's on youtube, go check it out. :3

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
Oh yeah, I just found out they made a DvD for it. :p First episode of season 2 was awesome btw. :3

Top Bottom