Respawn/sleep issues

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Did something changed in the server setting cause...i spent the last 7-9 hours of playing and respawning at original map spawn at every dead...even after sleeping in a newly made bed

also had a console message saying that my bed was destroyed or obstructed...but it wasn't (not more than previous beds i've made... so :| )

Also time look like it acts as in SP...go to sleep->fade to black->Morning...it happend too when other people sleep...its plain night and suddently sun pops out and its morning. Don't know if its normal but it looks weird in MP.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Pretty sure the bed issue is something to do with the 2nd world that was added and the way /home is setup now. Kreubs :sos: :help: XD

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Try /sethome and the /home to get back. Not sure if that works, but worth a shot.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
It's a setting in the essentials config. Bed-respawn or something. It's default is false. I am sure it was true, but the new world may have goofed with it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
It's a setting in the essentials config. Bed-respawn or something. It's default is false. I am sure it was true, but the new world may have goofed with it.

I'll get DropBox on the server tomorrow so that you can have a look.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
yesterday night (this morning at 6am GMT+2) I didn't have permisson to use /help anymore

/fly not working
/home not working

Last edited:

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Hope that last this time ^^

- - - Updated - - -

It didn't last...Name is white again and command doesn't work...

Top Bottom