Minecraft: Our Creative mode world is back!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey folks,

We finally got our old creative world back on our server as an additional world. Meaning, there's a flavor for everyone on the server now. If you want to play strictly in Survival Mode, you're more than welcome to. Both worlds have their own inventory and XP so nothing can be taken from the Creative World to the Survival World.

We're still working out permissions, so if there's something that isn't working, please post.

If I'm not available to further tweak permissions, I've made a portal that goes from survival to creative and back. It is near my Survival Home.

Questions?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It is. As far as i know, you teleport through worlds with portals you can build. Wally built one near his house. I'm not sure if there are any other ways to do it. Wally mentioned a youtube video so perhaps you can find out how to build the portal at your house.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Oh. I thought he meant a diff IP for the creative world..

Some issues.

Moment couldn't fly in the normal word and the portal didn't work for him.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Some issues.

Moment couldn't fly in the normal word and the portal didn't work for him.

I've added the fly command in the 'world' (aka Survival). I've disabled the permissions check for that, however Kreubs may change it.

I can't warp anymore and my name is now orange instead of Blue :|

Kreubs will have to help you there as he's the one that's always taken care of that part.

Whitecarbon

Private First Class
Mmm sounds greaat. Just gotta play now lol

- - - Updated - - -

I hopped on the server 2 minutes ago - 11:57 pm mtn time. You guys said there is a portal that takes us to the creative world? I cannot find it :/

- - - Updated - - -

I hopped on the server 2 minutes ago - 11:57 pm mtn time. You guys said there is a portal that takes us to the creative world? I cannot find it :/

Top Bottom