HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
SOOO i just got this game..it's fun!
Cryengine (crysis) graphics
Multiplayer=fun
Single Player=Cool so far
Dedicated servers=yes
*slower paced but intense sniper gameplay,not frantic like COD...anybody else have this yet? btw it's only $5 on steam ......$5!!
* it's on krew steam now if you wants to check it out..but for 5 dorra ..trust me its worth 5 dorra...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQsy6IAOuR0

Last edited:

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Might just get it, it does lookm awesome.

Edit: Just got it.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I was gonna get it buuuuuut..... You know.... I never finished the Campaign in the first game.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
campaign is cool so far but may get repetitive..i'm thinking the MP is where it's at,looking for game server providers or how to set one up but there seems to be a good MP community, enough servers up to join games

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
The Multiplayer of the first Ghost Warrior was vvery slow. Much more tactics involved than in COD. It was quiet for minutes. Every shot scared the shit outta me.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
yeah it's like that ,lol...creeping around...not frantic but intense! i like it...nobody trickshotting or quickscoping..is nice IMO

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Lol all the reviews I read and watched for this game said that they were clearly focused on the campaign unlike the multiplayer. ;)

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i dunno ,I tend not to trust reviews,most of them are done by jaded "snobs" and "experts"..for me its about one thing ...is it fun to play? like BO2 gets crappy reviews and ppl hate on it but i have a blast on it every day..anyways the multiplayer is fun in a different way than cod but it is fun and yeah it doesn't look as extensive as in the number of maps etc and choice of guns (of course it is a sniper game). It is intense without all the bs of cod sniping..all in all so far it's been well worth the $$ :)

Top Bottom