[SOLVED] H|G vs KKK scrim Info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I guess we are to meet on HG's teamspeak and hammer out maps/gametypes. We should probably meet on the TS at least 15 mins beforehand.

Saturday, July 13th
6pm Pacific time.
7pm Mountain Time
8pm Central
9pm Eastern

TS IP: 8.9.6.26:9114
HG server I.P.: 68.232.168.165:2890

Will start with 5v5 with additional players being added if more from each side show up.

Not sure how many total rounds it will be. Rocket relayed that it might be five. Can decide that when the time comes.

Last edited:

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Well, the 5 rounds was because sometimes Sabotage is a quick round so play best of 5, sounds good to me I'm 100% in for this! Ballz and Derka were great to chat with in TS3..:)

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
I may or may not make it. I might be asleep at 7 PM. I'll probably make it though.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Good luck dudes and dudettes. D, you might want to find out if their server has PB so that our members get their PB squared away before joining.

Next scrim, our server.

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Good idea Wally, so I joined their server HG server I.P.: 68.232.168.165:2890 they do have PB but I was in-server for about 20 minutes and it went smooth. My ping is around 70 there 90 on ours. Their server is in the Chicago area, closer to me. I'm around 600 miles to the northwest.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
For people who signed up 6-10 or didn't sign up and still show, you all can take turns playing in my spot if needed.

They are running PB and the server is softcore :/ I was under the impression it was HC.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Weapons do about 24-33 damage. 4 or 5 good shots will get em, especially with stopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom