PlayStation 4

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Are any of you going to pre-order the PS4? I'm :thinking: about it. But more than likely I will wait a few months and see how the modding scene is for it.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i dont think i am..unless they come out with an exclusive game that is worth paying 4-5 hundred bucks or whatever it's going to cost...as long as the good games come out on pc as well i don't see it being a must have thing.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I would if i had the money, just so i could re-sell them when they sell out and make a profit. Worst case, you just make your money back.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
i dont think i am..unless they come out with an exclusive game that is worth paying 4-5 hundred bucks or whatever it's going to cost...as long as the good games come out on pc as well i don't see it being a must have thing.

I like playing sports games, and playing sports games on a PC is meh. All consoles I have get modified some way or another. If my PS3 is in working condition, I wont buy a PS4 'til I know that it's modifiable.

I would if i had the money, just so i could re-sell them when they sell out and make a profit. Worst case, you just make your money back.

Too much of a hassle for me. Besides, the PS4 is being released on Dec. 31st. If they were to release on say early Dec, I'd probably make line just so I could buy and sell it for over a grand on Ebay because of little rich kids asking daddy for the latest and greatest at any cost :melvin:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hmm. Odd release date. I wonder what their financial teams thinking was. They obviously picked that date for a specific reason. I would think a pre-xmas release would make much more sense.

I just Googled it, most people are saying it was leaked as Nov 13th. Where did you see the 31st?

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
there's :quote:speculation:quote: that it'll release on Nov. 13th, but Amazon has the release date as Dec. 31st. So who do we trust?

And yeah, I'd imagine they would want to release prior to the holidays. If I was a dad, the last thing I would want my kids asking me to spend more money right after Christmas. :fuckthatshit:

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
when theres no known release date for anything really they put december 31st
thats what elder scrolls online said/says its probs same for ps4

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Didn't know that. Good to know.

Dec 31st makes literally no sense for an actual release date.

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
I would wait a couple months after it comes out..
Would rather be late into trends then wasting money..

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Im preordering for obvious reasons. Launch titles to keep track on are:

-Blacklight (free)
-Planetside 2 (free)
-Wacthdogs
-COD Ghosts
-Destiny
-Titanfall

As for the price 400 euros and 400$, thats why I am preordering in USA trhough a friend. Cheaper even with shipping.

FIFA, Madden, NBA2k14 as well as NBA live, NHL... all sports title coming soon after realease.

Specs seem similar to XBOX however the double proccesor for DLs makes it a whole more usefull. The whole interactive with other people is meh... but maybe it can turnout usefull for some stuff. Cant know till I try. As soon as I get it I will be more than pleased to give u guys my personal review on it.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Destiny is the only one that wont be on PC ...blacklight and planetside 2 are already out on pc..dunno if Destiny is worth 400 bucks perhaps ...if you add Gran Turismo 6 in the mix on exclusive titles

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The sports games are what makes it worthwhile. And racing, IMO.

You can't find any decent sports games on the Pc, except maybe FIFA. BUt no Madden, MLB etc.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The sports games are what makes it worthwhile. And racing, IMO.

You can't find any decent sports games on the Pc, except maybe FIFA. BUt no Madden, MLB etc.

Oh yeah, forgot about the racing games. Although it is fun playing on the PC if you have a Ferrari steering wheel XD

I definitely recommend playing Fifa or any sport game for that matter on a console, with friends in your house. It's much more fun. :D I think that's probably one of the other reasons why I'd get one.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Im preordering for obvious reasons. Launch titles to keep track on are:

-Blacklight (free)
-Planetside 2 (free)
-Wacthdogs
-COD Ghosts
-Destiny
-Titanfall

As for the price 400 euros and 400$, thats why I am preordering in USA trhough a friend. Cheaper even with shipping.

FIFA, Madden, NBA2k14 as well as NBA live, NHL... all sports title coming soon after realease.

Specs seem similar to XBOX however the double proccesor for DLs makes it a whole more usefull. The whole interactive with other people is meh... but maybe it can turnout usefull for some stuff. Cant know till I try. As soon as I get it I will be more than pleased to give u guys my personal review on it.

The ps4 and xbone both have the same processor cores, but the ps4 has GDDR5 RAM vs xbone's DDR3. GDDR5 works a bit differently and generally has a clock speed 2x that of DDR3. If devs take full advantage, I forsee lower ps4 load times.

Edit: along with the better RAM, the ps4 also has better graphics hardware than the xbone.

Last edited:

Lonsense

#Nonsense
Former Krew Member
I may get one, but most likely not. Though I'm very excited about the games which are coming out.

Top Bottom