DamageInC

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Boss, if you can settle down and realize no one was trying to undermine your efforts, you're welcome to come back and put together your sniping team. I will re-open the thread for you if you request it. But please remember to keep a level head and think before you act.

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
Whattt the hell did i do hahahahah? He makes it sound like i cut his nuts off or something

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
it may have been a misunderstanding boss but u do need to remember damage and wally run the place and u gotta respect them and members of the krew

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Boss, I do think you had good intentions with the sniping team idea but where you went wrong is starting to say it was a CLAN within the krew. You went off and created your own tags + tried to grab other members to wear them. Then said you had WaLLy's permission for that. Regardless of your good intent, we are 1 krew and we wear |K3|/|KKK| tags, not |BoLt| or anything else.

I am not sure why it came down to this but I really hope you think about things before you post again. Bashing our admins, members, and being disrespectful is not the way to get what you want.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
He did PM me lol. Basically it said the same thing. I had no idea what he was talking about until i read this thread.

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Boss, I'm trying to be nice here. Your making it very difficult for me to be civil to you . I would suggest you just leave now and we'll all forget about it, okay?

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
What person does not belong between the other words?

Boss Psycho Assassin Gavin DamageINC

Top Bottom