Dying Light

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ITluaaVfg

Somewhere between Mirror's Edge and Dead Island...developped by the team who made the first Dead Island.
The day is cool, exploration, weap crafting, etc...
The night is a promise of hell.
Thats pretty all i can say for now about it like the trailer just went out at E3

Wait for further info...

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Looks neat. Can't wait for a gameplay trailer.

Techland made all the Dead Island games and all the Call of Juarez games. Polish game developer. They're been around since 1991

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I love zombies but it is getting a bit old for even me. This looks like it has some potential though, excited to see some actual gameplay.

The ending may have slightly surprised me and made me jump XD

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
hmm, i gave dead island a shot when it came out, and then i remembered why i never play zombie games... after 2 hours of bashing zombies in the head it simply gets monoton. dont really get a thrill of enemies just walking slowing towards me waiting to get clubbed. i dont really see how this game is different...

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
This game include parkour features as in mirror edge...thats how its different...

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
hmm, i gave dead island a shot when it came out, and then i remembered why i never play zombie games... after 2 hours of bashing zombies in the head it simply gets monoton. dont really get a thrill of enemies just walking slowing towards me waiting to get clubbed. i dont really see how this game is different...

If you have a PS3 you should play the last of us.. The gameplay is waay different then other games and even if that gets boring the story will have you hooked.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
If you have a PS3 you should play the last of us.. The gameplay is waay different then other games and even if that gets boring the story will have you hooked.

nope, i have xbox 360, but really only play pc. i suck bad at 360

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member

You didn't get far enough into the story to experience the brunt of it. I won't say more for fear of spoiling it for others.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I haven't used my PS3 in several months and not usually into zombie stuff, but The last of us has gotten so many awesome reviews from players that i'd love to try it.

Bred, buy it and send :K

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
its a mirror's edge zombie game. The hand movements in front of you actually look so much like mirror's edge.

Top Bottom