Lock & Load

Lock & Load

Private First Class
Hi Guys

Im from Ireland and my son introduced me to cod, retired so i have plenty of time to play at all times of the day or night. Im 52 married with 3 kids 22, 19 and 13, a daughter and 2 sons. Just wondering if you use team-speak or mumble. Weather is shit here today and look likes were going to have a bad summer . see you all in game and look forward to shooting you

You may also know me a recoil by the way its a profile i use on other servers. Talk soon :s♥♥♥♥♥♥::s♥♥♥♥♥♥::s♥♥♥♥♥♥::s♥♥♥♥♥♥::s♥♥♥♥♥♥::s♥♥♥♥♥♥:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Yeah we do use Team Speak 3.

IP: 63.251.20.221:9987

We also have a TS3 window on the left side of the forum page so you can see who's online.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Woohoo, another UK resident. And a mature one at that!! Glad to have you on board sir, let's show these Yanks what we can do from these small islands of ours.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Welcome man! Yeah we use Teamspeak every once in a while. Always nice to see new people in there ;)

P.S. I wonder why introductions etc. always end up in the How-To Guides section :thinking:

Y()()() M()N

The Old Guy
|K3| Member
welcome to the forums, glad you registered, its nice to have someone else around the same age as me

Terry

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
Welcome.
How you enjoy our little family here.
Looking forward to kicking ur ass in A1 >: D :goodluck:

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Welcome. The weather is always awful in Ireland (and the UK), hence we are the only country to talk about it.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Woohoo, another UK resident. And a mature one at that!! Glad to have you on board sir, let's show these Yanks what we can do from these small islands of ours.
FYI.. Mature means OLD..... :LOL!:

Velcome to Fantasy Island:queen:

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Mature means old!!!:dont_think_so: I'm never going jto grow old just fade away as the song says............. :eek:ld:

Top Bottom