Iron Man 3

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Anyone seen this yet?

I've gone through pages and pages of user reviews at IMDB, and didn't see even one good review.

Is it that bad?

Cumulated user reviews at IMDB are pretty spot on usually with how i feel about a movie/Show/Series after I've seen it, so i tend put some faith into them.

Last edited:

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
I watched it Thursday but I didn't like it too much- I would give it 5.5/10
I think if you liked the Avengers or previous Iron Man movies you'll also enjoy this one ;)

Last edited:

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
The movie was alright.
The way they filmed it pissed me off the most, they filmed each scene so fast and you lost track of what the hell was happening.
They also tried to make it funny... which just totally killed it.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
It had a much different feel than the other two, that's for sure. It wasn't my favorite of the series, but I didn't think it was nearly as bad as people said it was.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
It was great. I'm calling bullshit on the reviews. Would watch again.

+1

Saw it last night! Freaking loved it!

ironman2.gif

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Iron Man>Iron Man 3> Iron Man 2

In 3, they screwed up the "bad guy", made too many jokes.

Tony's technology was pretty good.

B-

Prophet

Private First Class
I have heard really good things about IRON MAN 3 from the guys at my school. Critics may have not liked it, but I've stopped trusting them. They gave The Great Gatsby a 48%, when in reality I thought, as well as all the people I went to go see it with, thought it was amazing.

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
The "badguys" were a whole lot less realistic then in the first two movies, still pretty good though

Could not agree more. Never felt like he would 'lose', which makes the film a lot more mundane.

Top Bottom