iRules dm_1

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
That demo was so long and boring i fell asleep twice. Would rather have seen kessa get her 26ish killstreak...

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I was expecting a real demo... Not a 10 minute demo where I get 20 kills. You were spectating other people more than you were spectating me.

Fail demo. Try again.

Last edited:

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I saw nothing that would indicate Rival was hacking in this demo.

What I did notice was that you were saying continuously that he was hacking in chat- this could possibly lead others to start to accuse him of hacking and it creates an uncomfortable server environment for our players.

If staff believes him to be hacking, he will be dealt with but please also know that in addition to our no hacking rules we have strong rules about not harassing anyone in our servers- including our members.

We hope you continue to have fun and play in our servers but please keep this in mind in the future once staff makes their decision regarding the demo.

Last edited:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I just finished watching the demo whilst on ts3 with others that were also watching the demo. Every kill made in the demo can be explained with sound whoring and spawn roving as well as spraying common lanes.

However, a problem I DO see in this demo is that Rival was being harassed by both neo and his father. We do NOT allow harassment of players on our servers, if it continues after this topic is closed, action will have to be taken.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Also viewed the demo and while it does look fishy, we use developer / showlightgrid and it is possible to see that he is just using a set pattern of wall spamming to find ppl where there hide or crouch or spawn most of the time...at present this is not against our rules..Thank you for submitting the demo..We will vote if we have to (staff) but it looks like he is clean..

Top Bottom