Quitting: A How to Guide

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
1- Be sure you are actually quitting

2- If quitting in a fit of Rage, take a day or 2 to calm down then make your decision

3- If quitting for school/family reasons, consider just taking a break, tell an admin and they will hook ya up

4- If you really are intent on quitting, remember that we will always accept you back in time, unless you're a total douche nozzle..

5- If you make a rash decision and quit and never return that's on you

6- The most important thing is to THINK before you act

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Yes, when I left a previous clan about a year ago I took a 90 day vacation and thought it over. Then I posted in the forums that I have decided to leave the clan. I did so in a proper and courteous manner. I did not flame anyone or blame everyone was against me, etc. Sometimes its not the clan but the person who is quitting just doesn't get along with the clan because they won't agree with his/her statements, or views. We both live in free countries(U.S.A./Canada) with freedom of speech but that doesn't mean everyone will agree with your statement. What great american said " I may not agree with your opinion but I will fight to the death for your right to say it" or something like that.

VoX

Twat Hammer
Preach. whats the latest on TheDude? is he gna officially quit?

He might be quitting, he might be cooling off, he might be evaluating his decision as we speak.. Who knows with him.. Hopefully he realizes he should just chill out.

Top Bottom