Unban Request Tito

Status
Not open for further replies.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Wait. You and Nick are 100% sure that tito hacked. Then just post the damn demo and prove it.

I never saw it Mike.. I wasnt there. Nick deserves the benefit of the doubt however until he is proven wrong, not the fucked up witch hunt that you are on. As I stated before several times, Nick is in fuckin school. When he gets home and he is finished his homework I will see to it that he posts the fucking demo. It's a sad fuckin day in this krew when a Mod is trashed all fuckin day over a ban of a known fuckin hacker. Now we even have some punk ass little cunt quoting the US Constitution

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Wait. You and Nick are 100% sure that tito hacked. Then just post the damn demo and prove it.

Houston didn't say he did. He just quoted Nick.

Can you quit with the power trip shit you're on already? :rolleyes:

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Could we stop posting in this stupid thread until Nick is done with his homework?? Anything other than a demo is of no value or use whatsoever so i rather have no one post except Nick.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Could we stop posting in this stupid thread until Nick is done with his homework?? Anything other than a demo is of no value or use whatsoever so i rather have no one post except Nick.

Waiting for this to be said

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I never saw it Mike.. I wasnt there. Nick deserves the benefit of the doubt however until he is proven wrong, not the fucked up witch hunt that you are on. As I stated before several times, Nick is in fuckin school. When he gets home and he is finished his homework I will see to it that he posts the fucking demo. It's a sad fuckin day in this krew when a Mod is trashed all fuckin day over a ban of a known fuckin hacker. Now we even have some punk ass little cunt quoting the US Constitution

Sad day when a mod is trashed then you turn around and call another mod a cunt? These types of posts are just very unnecessary. Is it really THAT difficult to be civil.

:lock: until people can grow up.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Reviewed and unanimously decided there was no hack by those who have viewed and posted.

Unbanned. ( Once Wally gets to it )

Thread will stay locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom