Alternate theme

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yay orange theme!!

I like this a lot more than the one before, I like the colors more for one thing but mainly it doesn't lag like the new one does...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I used it. It helped me know which threads to skip. Like if i see KPOP or w/e the fk and go :thinking: , but then see its in music section, i know i can skip it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I used it. It helped me know which threads to skip. Like if i see KPOP or w/e the fk and go :thinking: , but then see its in music section, i know i can skip it.

Added it back.

So, we don't have a choice for the blue accented theme?

You will tomorrow. I ended up breaking it while trying to figure out how to make the quick reply box white :K. I'll re-add it tomorrow though.

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
The new theme looks really good but the search bar doesn't work and there no thumbs up/down option for posts.
Would be cool if we got those :)

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I think that if you changed to Blackend you would get the Thumbs up & down. Not sure I wanna do that every time I wanna give people thumbs though :p Whatever, it'll get fixed eventually :twothumbsup: Because if not, Wally's not getting anything for Christmas this year.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The new theme looks really good but the search bar doesn't work and there no thumbs up/down option for posts.
Would be cool if we got those :)

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the search bar not working. I tried it earlier and also now, and it's working fine for me. Can anyone else confirm?

Thumbs up/down is working, but I will be adding a different one with a few more options.

I think that if you changed to Blackend you would get the Thumbs up & down. Not sure I wanna do that every time I wanna give people thumbs though :p Whatever, it'll get fixed eventually :twothumbsup: Because if not, Wally's not getting anything for Christmas this year.

It's working on all themes now.

How do you guys like the new themes? Which theme/color shall we use as our default theme?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I added new social media icons to our forum homepage. :)

Think the last thing I need to do is add the new like/dislike buttons.

Top Bottom