.Ra3rAe.'s Introduction

.Ra3rAe.

Private First Class
Forum Introduction
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Raelene
What is your gamer name?
.Ra3rAe.
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
Yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
Its a nickname, didnt feel like thinkin of anything else
Where do you live?
Texas...so far out in the country that if you tried to use google maps to find the 'town' nearest where i live, you'd have to zoom WAY in...lol
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
nope
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
nope
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
about 3 for games like these, but ive always been into gaming
What is the time that you usually play?
during the day, when my kids are at school, i just play around my schedule when i can
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
Gage referred me
Which of our servers did you play first?
CoD4 a1 is pretty much the only server i play right now. Although i do float around, checking things out
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
i dont think so :)
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself?
im a mom who hogs the computer, otherwise my son would probably be badass on here; i like concerts, anything to do with my kiddos, art, reading, and movies. OH! And my internet connection SUCKS, as ive said before. I say that because i see the comments about my 'skills'..and all i got to say is if my internet was faster i wouldnt camp so much LOL (just kidding...kinda)
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
No

Last edited:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

Edit: I just saw that you weren't interested in joining. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Welcome Raelene! Seen you on a1 recently and hope you keep on enjoying your experience here on the forums as well.

BTW i'm from some texas sticks as well. Where in the sticks of texas are you located? Texas has a lot of sticks for those of you who are not familiar with Texas. Oh and they're the biggest sticks in the world of course. XD

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome to the forums. Usually it's not so dramatic.

Anyways, any questions, just ask.

PS - Your avatar made me :K

Steel, :yuno: Show me your stick

.Ra3rAe.

Private First Class
Im kind of smack dab in the middle between Austin, Dallas, and Houston. About 30 minutes from Huntsville where the big Holiday Prison is.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
welcome rae! glad you decided to join :) remember, be active on forums and servers and you'll be a recruit in no time .

.Ra3rAe.

Private First Class
Thanks for the welcome! I want to check things out before i commit to joining :) The options not out though...

- - - Updated - - -

THank you!!!!!!!!

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Im kind of smack dab in the middle between Austin, Dallas, and Houston. About 30 minutes from Huntsville where the big Holiday Prison is.

Cool! I'm about an hour north of San Antonio. So were not too far apart. Always nice to have a fellow Texan here.

Your avatar made me lol btw XD

.Ra3rAe.

Private First Class
San Antonio's about 3 1/2 hours from me...definitely not too far!! Small world. lolol...and glad u like the avatar :dancer:

.Ra3rAe.

Private First Class
Holiday Prison is famous!!! But then, Texas is famous for its prisons LOLOL!!! And the death penalty of course, just nobody mention the Cowboys and no one gets hurt. Im a Packers fan thru and thru:melvin:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Packers :tf:

I'm a die hard Niners fan. 1990s :|

Niners beat the Packers once that decade i think, and even that win was :bs: Even i can admit Rice fumbled.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Welcome to the forums!

Edit:

.Ra3rAe. said:
What is your gamer name?
.Ra3rAe.
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
No

I'm pretty sure it should be a yes...

- - - Updated - - -

.Ra3rAe. @id 3557 :p

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums!:coffee: I used to live out in the rural area too, had dial-up and a 200 to 300 ping then. Now I've got a decent connection and it is alot more fun to play. :telephone:

Top Bottom