Scariest movie you ever watched?

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
What's the scariest movie you ever watched?

As some of you may know, I'm a huge fan of horror films but it's been a while since I found one that actually scared me.
Any recommendations?

The last one I watched was the movie 1408 btw. It wasn't scary but the atmosphere of the movie just made it creepy. I would totally recommend it for you horror fans out there.

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
When I was younger, my dad showed me the Boogeyman series: 1,2,3
I found the first one was not ver scary but as it went on i literally shat myself.
I don't really remember much about the movie but i remember not being able to sleep at night.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
The Ring.
I watched it when i was like 7 and wasn't able to sleep by myself for like 4 weeks. m(

Although, when i watch it now (or any other horror film) it doesn't do much besides make me flinch.

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Scary movies don't move me much at all, but the original Nightmare on Elm Street I can respect the most. Probably because I'm an insomniac.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Horror movies don't really scare me- for me it's all about things I think can really happen like serial killer movies. I watched this movie Copycat when I was younger and I still can't use a public bathroom even if I really have to go.

ManuelBook

|K3|'s Horror Fanatic
Former Krew Member
Horror Fan= me too. :D

as you can see by my pic.
I watched mama in the theaters.
PRETTY jumpy as some parts.
It's one of those movies where you have to watch it in the dark, and loud surround sound though to get scared.
not just simply from the television.
(of course i mean this for when it's available on dvd.)

i would recommend that one though, if it's still in theaters..
but if at home, watch some classics. that's what i do.
amityville horror, scream, halloween, nightmare on elm street, friday 13th, texas chainsaw, etc :D

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Horror Fan= me too. :D

as you can see by my pic.
I watched mama in the theaters.
PRETTY jumpy as some parts.
It's one of those movies where you have to watch it in the dark, and loud surround sound though to get scared.
not just simply from the television.
(of course i mean this for when it's available on dvd.)

i would recommend that one though, if it's still in theaters..
but if at home, watch some classics. that's what i do.
amityville horror, scream, halloween, nightmare on elm street, friday 13th, texas chainsaw, etc :D

lol i watched mama at the theaters and it did have a few jumpys scenes. I agree with what you said how the loud noises and darkness made it creepy. It wouldn't have been as great watching it at home once the dvd came out.
Have you watched dead silence? Now that movie was creepy throughout every scene..

And thanks for the recommendations all. i watched a few of the ones mentioned but a lot of them I haven't seen yet. I'm hoping to watch them all by the end of this weekend ^^

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Scariest movie I've seen has to be Nightmare on Elm Street. Still can't watch that series at night, and they still make me not want to sleep.

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
36292709.jpg

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
The American version of the Ring I just found laughable, I mean you could have walked away from her she was so slow. The Japanese version was slightly better. I completely agree with all ^^, the older films create a much better suspense. Modern films seem to try and use blood and gore, home camera view, or cheap jumpy soundtracks to scare you. It is all about the psychological films for me.

That being said, the film 'Creep' still freaks me out. Largely because I travel on the London Underground late at night a lot, and that is what it is based on. Definitely worth a watch. Other than those already mentioned, I quite like the Japanese Grudge. They know their stuff in Japan.

ManuelBook

|K3|'s Horror Fanatic
Former Krew Member
The American version of the Ring I just found laughable, I mean you could have walked away from her she was so slow. The Japanese version was slightly better. I completely agree with all ^^, the older films create a much better suspense. Modern films seem to try and use blood and gore, home camera view, or cheap jumpy soundtracks to scare you. It is all about the psychological films for me.

That being said, the film 'Creep' still freaks me out. Largely because I travel on the London Underground late at night a lot, and that is what it is based on. Definitely worth a watch. Other than those already mentioned, I quite like the Japanese Grudge. They know their stuff in Japan.

Juong?

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
When I was a kid, I was totally scared of" Alien 2" :D The last horror movie that scared the shit out of me was "Insidious".

And "The Descent" is a movie, that I can highly recommend. Gives you a claustrophobic feeling and it´s one of my favourite horror movies.

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Scariest thing I ever watched was the twilight saga, was just too scared to believe thats what people wanna see

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
When I was a kid, I was totally scared of" Alien 2" :D The last horror movie that scared the shit out of me was "Insidious".

And "The Descent" is a movie, that I can highly recommend. Gives you a claustrophobic feeling and it´s one of my favourite horror movies.

Actually Insidious was pretty good. Also, Sinister is pretty freaky. Hid in my friends car without him noticing after the film, and then scared the crap out of him just as he was about to turn the engine on. LOL.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Insidious is one of my top five faves. I found sinister also to be pretty good especially in the beginning through the middle but it lost all credibility at the last scene. If you looked closely, the demon that was carrying the little girl was wearing green winter gloves hahaha.

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Insidious is one of my top five faves. I found sinister also to be pretty good especially in the beginning through the middle but it lost all credibility at the last scene. If you looked closely, the demon that was carrying the little girl was wearing green winter gloves hahaha.

Hah, didn't notice that. Yeah, it got worse throughout the film. I also don't understand how the films got from the one house to the next ... ? If he is only in the spirit world until he collects the girl's soul ...?

Top Bottom