Spinach and artichoke chicken.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Since I've been blabbing about it, i thought i might as well post it. It's amazingly good. If you like spinach/artichoke dip, you will love this. It's pretty rich so go easy. I just topped it with three cheese Mexican blend, but Mozzarella would be great too.

1.5-2 pounds of chicken breast, thighs or strips NO BONES! - I used skinless chicken thighs. No bones of course.
1 package of frozen chopped spinach, very well drained - Make sure to get ALL the water out of this. Squeeze it a lot.
1 large (about 15 ounce) jar of marinated artichoke hearts (without vegetable oil or chemical ingredients)
8 ounces of cream cheese
½ cup Parmesan Cheese (optional)
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (optional)
1 teaspoon each of Garlic powder, salt, pepper
Instructions
Chop chicken into bite sized pieces, season with garlic, salt and pepper and place in crock pot for 2 hours (on high) or 4 hours (on low) [Note: This can vary by crock pot.] - I did two hours on high then 45 mins after the stuff was added.
When chicken is almost cooked, add the well drained spinach, drained jar of artichoke hearts, cream cheese, and parmesan cheese.
Cook for another ½ hour to an hour until cheeses are well melted and stir to incorporate flavors.
Top chicken mixture with mozzarella cheese and serve.
Notes

If you prefer not to use the crock pot, you can place chicken in a baking dish, add other ingredients except cheese on top and bake approximately 1 hour or until chicken is cooked.

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
Sounds delicious too bad you didn't post any pictures of it.
:twothumbsup:

Top Bottom