*NEW* Black Ops 2 DLC: Orientation leaked. Real or Fake?

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
We got some leaked information about the 2nd out of 4 Black Ops 2 DLC packs.
Is it Real or Fake? Watch the video and decide for yourself.

I'm not sure what I think about this.
When the first information was leaked about the Revolution DLC it was basically the same thing. There was a picture of that promotional poster taken at GameStop somewhere.
Might be real, might be fake. But my guess is that it will be released for the XBOx360 in mid/late April maybe early May, who knows?
We'll have to wait and see.

EDIT: February 19th
Today, another poster was leaked saying te yitle of the DLC is "Induction". The way I see it either one or both of these are fake. You can google it yourself because I don't really want to post a picture since I'm on my phone. I think that the "Induction" is most likely to be fake. Anyway we should have a trailer coming up in mid-may. Probably. I can't say for sure. We'll know the name and the content of the second DLC when the trailer comes out. If not earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
FOUR dlc packs? :picard: Man, they really hold back and milk every last cent.

So you're paying $120 for one game if you get all four ?!!!

:fuckthatshit:

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
The only bit of DLC i ever got was the first map pack for COD4. That's the way things are going to stay unless they start giving it away.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
FOUR dlc packs? :picard: Man, they really hold back and milk every last cent.

So you're paying $120 for one game if you get all four ?!!!

:fuckthatshit:

Each DLC is 15$
With the Season pass you get all 4 for 50$ so it's a 10$ discount.

But since Steam just changes the $ to € I payed €50 for the Season Pass. Which is 65$ so I payed 5$ more than the full price even with that 10€ discount.
So ye... Well I don't really care.
And Treyarch always release 4 DLC packs. I think BO1 had 4 as well.

BO2 itself is €60 on Steam though and I payed €40.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Each DLC is 15$
With the Season pass you get all 4 for 50$ so it's a 10$ discount.

But since Steam just changes the $ to € I payed €50 for the Season Pass. Which is 65$ so I payed 5$ more than the full price even with that 10€ discount.
So ye... Well I don't really care.
And Treyarch always release 4 DLC packs. I think BO1 had 4 as well.

BO2 itself is €60 on Steam though and I payed €40.

I payed $80 for the Deluxe Edition. I regret doing so but I think that should entitle me to some free DLC.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
*roooo*cough*pigeons*cough*roooo*

1zgukw8.jpg

Last edited:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
That entitled you to Nuketown Zombies. Which is also obtainable if you buy the Season Pass.

I payed $20 for some zombie map I barely play and Nuketown 2025 which has been semi-removed. AND I didn't even get a free gun with it. Treyarch can shove their Season pass... somewhere...

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I payed $20 for some zombie map I barely play and Nuketown 2025 which has been semi-removed. AND I didn't even get a free gun with it. Treyarch can shove their Season pass... somewhere...

There was no DLC gun back then fool. The Peacekeeper is part of Revolution released on Feb 29th. It's the first DLC gun.

Top Bottom