Voice command

Commodore_H

Corporal
Wouldn't it be a good idea to introduce voice chat to one or more servers? This would greatly improve tactical cooperation and fun, I think. What do you guys think?

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Wouldn't it be a good idea to introduce voice chat to one or more servers? This would greatly improve tactical cooperation and fun, I think. What do you guys think?

voice chat bugs the hell out of me lol

i hate hearing people talk (well not so much the talkign that dose its all the screaming and other stuff and then i get fed up with it and leave)

i have it turned off now anyway

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
yeah if they're using it for strategy I don't mind, in fact I think it could be very beneficial. But it always turns out maybe one person has voice and he's just singing into the mic or something like that.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Cave if there isnt a moderator in one of the servers it will be spammed with 10 year olds. Just like mw2 ;D its a no no for me.

Commodore_H

Corporal
My meaning was indeed the tactical advantages of the whole idea. On the previous forum, there was a thread were they brainstormed about a KKK elite team. This team consisted of some flankers, snipers, supressing soldiers etc. Maybe we could open a server specially for training and games, WITH voice chat?

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I think some of us, including myself, would have to get mics. But hey I would be all over that.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
I think as long as we have a moderator, or access to a moderator at any given time, that would be a good idea.

E

epic_killer

yea geting voice comands would b a good idea for tactical purposes.
and it would b alot easier than writing it down

Top Bottom