Wally takes down a hacker.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well now that bitch is like one of three people active on their forum and runs a dead server.

So you all can have the last :D

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
When old regulars first started coming back they said 24/7 shutdown because gal and doomz wanted to focus on real life or whatever, the server and forums were taking up too much of their time, they obviously arent super heroes like wally.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea....

Their whole thing was "we aren't like KKK, we just want to GIVE to the community"

What a bunch of bullshit. They wanted their own server with their own shit. Gal was probably tired of not advancing in =RR= or something. They didn't manage their admins well. There was 0 accountability on their forum and server. Their mods got to do what they want and say what they want. I have NO idea what the training or administrative policy was on recruiting moderators. It seemed to me that people who donated or made friends with gal got promoted.

And then they threaten to like google cache us or whatever? And because what? Someone in our krew did something we aren't sure of and got banned, after which they were reprimanded and threatened with demotion (by OUR staff), despite the fact that no evidence was given or real concrete explanation.

I was banned for TALKING about our server. And the admin who banned me somehow convinced himself (i'm not sure how thoroughly) that he was ACTUALLY just doing his job. When i went on their forum, I remained entirely respectful, but got NONE of the privileges we hold dear here, and NONE of the fair treatment people get here. Some fucking admin just gave me a block of un-punctuated flame/rage full of expletives. Gal said "fuck off" basically, and then I was banned from their forum. As far as I'm concerned, the same thing could have happened to anyone else from our krew that they complained about here. We don't know.

When we ban people, we show them why we banned them and everyone gets to see the discussion. We try to keep it civil, and our admins get involved to make sure everything is as fair as possible. They don't do that. If not for our staff, like damage, wally, avc, pwn, a lot of the supers,...etc. our system may well have gotten as trashed and unfair as theirs. So which one of those groups is really trying to "give back?"

Their server failed because it was poorly managed. They banned people left and right who didn't meet their very narrow standards (which seemed to be different depending what mod you talked to) on playing ability and server conduct. They banned people on their forum who disagreed or who were just too unpopular, and at the same time got all goody-goody with certain people who then became loyal. They also just got a rush of people from our server who either lost it or were convinced that some of our better players were hackers.

That's not how you run a server or any organization, and THAT is why they are done.

I'm glad they are done. There is still plenty of FFA broadcast out there to be had. Not like cod4 is missing anything much. We're out doomz, who was fun to play with, I guess.

But I am having my final laugh. (This was my final laugh)

But also, my point is that, like jack said, we DO have an excellent team of people who are actually concerned with being fair, honest, and professional (sometimes XD). That's why this krew has lasted. I mean jeebus, tito still plays here? How many servers is he banned from? How many servers am I banned from? Where would we go without people like we find in this krew who actually give a shit whether or not we are ACTUALLY cheating? How many bans have we overturned due to democratic process and doublechecking? How many times have we let people come on the forum and rant and say their piece? How much do we let little kids scream and whine on our servers (because that's what little kids do... they scream and whine....) ? How much time and energy do we put in to deciding what is actually reasonable and what is unreasonable? How many of us have donated over 50 dollars to the server? How many of those people don't even join (because they don't need to, they just like giving back) ?

You want to talk about who really gives back to the community? Maybe that discussion is best had here, Witchywoman.

/End rant.

- - - Updated - - -

wAuwF.gif

Also can we make this into an emoticon please?

That face is awesome.

Last edited:
Top Bottom