Possible Dedicated Minecraft Website

1210lli3

Private First Class
I posted an idea earlier today about a website solely for the minecraft server as the KKK website does not advertise it very much. Here is what I posted (in the wrong place):

Hey,

Due to my tekkit server closing I have a website domain http://cubedco.net with 1 year free of hosting going unused. I have noticed that KKK does not have a large section on mc which may be why there are low numbers. Therefore, with your permission I could set up the website to be owned by KKK for no cost in order to promote the mc server. You may think there is a catch but there isn't....it just gives me something to do. If approved it will take under a week to be made as I have much free time.

Would be great to hear your thoughts on this as websites are great for promotions, and promotions bring in players willing to donate! Donations on well advertised servers are very good if they get higher ranks in exchange, here is a link of what players bought 1 month from my in return for higher ranks http://cubedco.buycraft.net. Give it a thought.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Ehh... I really don't think we should make our fun MC server into an oppourtunity to get rich. However, WaLLy does spend alot of cash on servers and such so I guess it wouldn't do any harm...

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
We actually aren't looking to make money. Donations are a help, but by no means do we depend on them to pay for the servers.

Appreciate the offer, but at this time, I'm not exactly sure we even need any ranks, etc., in our MC server. Besides, I'm one of those that likes to give stuff out. So if you ask for it, I'll give you some.

edit:
To add, our IP has been changing as of late as well. And once I move to AZ, it'll move once again, but that should be its final destination.

And I'm not exactly sure we will ever get a huge MC player base.

1210lli3

Private First Class
Ok no worries. I just know that sometimes getting something back is nice.

But I understand. Cheers

1210lli3

Private First Class
MC can have a large player base, if its well protected and advertised right. Would be nice to have a bigger mc community as well as cod. Doesn't have to be about the money. Ranks and other thing just invite people to play sometimes. A bit of cash on the side just keeps it ticking over.

1210lli3

Private First Class
navu6eha.jpg

zetyjeme.jpg

I know you weren't sure on the website idea. But I quickly designed a from page on how to host the minecraft server. It's not online or anything but there is a spare domain called.http://kkk.cubedco.net

Your thoughts?

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah, I think we should go for this, we can always expand our minecraft community, even making it just as important as our cod community.
That is once our server IP has settled down.

Thanks for offering this by the way, it's very generous.

Last edited:

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
I just realized I can't read and tilt my head at the same time m(

Top Bottom