1210lli3's Introduction

1210lli3

Private First Class
Forum Introduction
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Ollie
What is your gamer name?
Male
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
Yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
My name plus numbers
Where do you live?
Uk
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
ollie_rodway
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
1210lli3
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
What is the time that you usually play?
3 hours per day
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
Referred
Which of our servers did you play first?
A1 Broadcast CoD4
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
No
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself?
I am trustworthy, and have previously owned servers myself. Proof can be found on my latest minecraft server website www.cubedco.net. Under staff section you will see I was owner (1210lli3).
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Good to see you made an intro Ollie. Where in good old blighty are ya from mate?

1210lli3

Private First Class
Sorry about the lack of info guys.

I'm from the UK (Southwest) in Bath. Previously I owned a 40 slot minecraft (Tekkit Mod) server which I made a website for www.cubedco.net which is still up, but the server went down last month due to lack of funds. So I like your community, been on a1 for a bit. Not usually into CoD but I've taken to it and racked up 1000 mins in a week.

I'm 17 so in last year of school. You'll see me on the server between 4 and 9 pm GMT and sometimes during the GMT day as I'm off school a lot.

I will be playing on the minecraft server, just taking a bit of a break from it at the minute as I'm all minecrafted out after hosting a pretty busy server but I will be on.

In terms of hobbies, I'm a rower for my county. As far as tv goes, How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, and Two and a Half Men is about as far as it goes.

I'm sure I've missed a few things but as questions and ill answer. I'm a friendly guy and will have a joke and a laugh at the best of times.

Cheers guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1210lli3

Private First Class
Where it says what is your gamer name, I thought it said gender. So I put male.......my gamer name is 1210lli3

1210lli3

Private First Class
Hey,

Well I would love to be recruited as I play on playing regularity on both mc and cod servers.

In addition, due to my server closing I have a website domain cubedco.net with 1 year free of hosting going unused. I have noticed that KKK does not have a large section on mc which may be why there are low numbers. Therefore, with your permission I could set up the website to be owned by KKK for no cost in order to promote the mc server. You may think there is a catch but there isn't....it just gives me something to do. If approved it will take under a week to be made as I have much free time.

Would be great to hear your thoughts on this as websites are great for promotions, and promotions bring in players willing to donate!

Thanks.

ManuelBook

|K3|'s Horror Fanatic
Former Krew Member
Welcome! :D Look forward to gaming with you :hi5:

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome! :D Look forward to gaming with you :hi5:

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
Welcome Ollie!