TheDude is resigning from administrative position and hopping on MC

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hello all!

I'll just put it right out there.

After a long period of not gaming very much, with periods of playing mixed in, I can say with sureness that gaming is not good for me. It just causes me to act horribly and do nothing.
It rekindles bad connections in my brain.

So, my decision is to step down from a moderator position. I don't really do much for CoD4, anymore. My last time playing (this past week) has yielded the same result as the time before. I step right back into old, bad habits, and start acting like a douche (in and away from games).

However, I do plan on getting minecraft again and screwing around in that, from time to time.

I don't plan on leaving for good, but I am leaving call of duty for good (and pretty much all other computer games).

It's about time to step up and get smart again.

So, that's all. Just a heads up. I feel like I've over stayed my welcome as a super. I hope I've helped out a bit here and there with my time in the krew. Good to know you all. Nice playing with all of you.

For those of you that play Minecraft, there is of course no other server I'd like to play in than one owned and operated by this krew I have come to love so much. So I'll see you there, hopefully.

Cheers!

Christian

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Chris, appreciate the thread and the heads up. Many thanks for putting in the time, effort and :luv: into this Krew.

Will miss playing CoD4 with/against you but I do admire you know what you have to do to get shit done.

:ytm:

-Walt

edit:
You're in 2 usergroups: Premier Member & Krew Member

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Is he stepping down from mod to normal krew member or is he leaving because I really can't tell.

AVC

Banned
heeh hee, Minecrapt.

Do we need Minecrapt Supermods? What about all those Minecrapt hackers?

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
You know, you can still be a senior member AND play minecrapt.

D, thought the same thing about MC and now look at him :K

Thanks for all of the time and ideas you have put into the servers, TD!

See you on MC ;)

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Aww, no more cod. Thanks for the heads up TD!

Have fun facing the world! And minecrapt :D

- - - Updated - - -

Aww, no more cod. Thanks for the heads up TD!

Have fun facing the world! And minecrapt :D

Top Bottom