Minecraft Signup

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
We need to settle the permissions for Minecraft NOW! Possibly with a signup, which I know a few were thinking about.

Much of the server was grieved yesterday (Yes, on Christmas)

This is the second time it has happened to my house, and I hope we can make it the last.

My house:
Grief4_zps179f5c75.png

My EMPTY farm:
Grief1_zpsff044c67.png

Me and Mom crying in a destroyed building:
Grief2_zps875ec93b.png

Damage from below:
Grief3_zps81c514e7.png

Please. Action needs to be taken now.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I agree. I surveyed the damage with Ethan and these are some of the screenshots I took. The same thing happened to my house...
All of my crops were gone and my house had been mined through.

20121226110742.png

20121226110558.png

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Yup... We need MC admins asap. :/

I've been saying that since day 1:p

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
1. Make the server whitelisted
2. Enable online-mode
3. Backups every 30-60 minutes and a script to remove them as they get old.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
We have a zones plugin now so you guys could start by adding your personal grief-proof areas ;)

Just use a golden shovel and right click on the ground at one corner of your desired area and again at the opposite corner.

On top of that, tnt, fire, and lava don't do damage above sea level anymore.

Last edited:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Another note on the new claims: the more you play, the bigger your claim can be. Idling doesn't count so the plugin will not give you more claim blocks.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA-Eb_PD4SQ

edit: since you only start with 100 claimblocks, if your area is too large, we can assign one for you until you have enough points to completely own it yourself. So just drop a note if you need one made :)

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Thanks for fixing up my place..but I think I'm going to stop building for a while. My front yard is also messed up and everything looks like crap. Feel free to destroy all of my things.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Yup... We need MC admins asap. :/

I've been saying that since day 1:p

What will that do? We usually find that griefing happens when no one is around. So having a ton of admins won't do anything at this point.

The new plugin adds better protection from griefers. See the video that Kreubs has posted.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Found some weird shit, Steelhorses house was griefed badly as well, all his entrances blocked, inside rooms trashed and farms emptied.
While i was looking around i found a chest owned by a guy named "a661ct3d".

Schermafbeelding%202012-12-27%20om%2001.17.51.png

This is what was in it(another one, obviously by him, but unlocked)

Schermafbeelding%202012-12-27%20om%2001.13.09.png

And apparently he was some kind of wizard cuz this was what was written on like nearly every sign near spawn.

Schermafbeelding%202012-12-27%20om%2001.13.22.png

Just felt like showing this ...

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I do believe it is Steel's and Wally gave it to him.

I found those :ghey: signs at nearly every place griefed :|

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't play MC yet, but it really pisses me off these douches think it's funny to go in and destroy and steal peoples stuff. Fkn losers.

Isn't there a way to password the server or something and post it here for forum members only?

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
What's with the 1980s graphics?

The answer is quite block-headed :K

I don't play MC yet, but it really pisses me off these douches think it's funny to go in and destroy and steal peoples stuff. Fkn losers.

Isn't there a way to password the server or something and post it here for forum members only?

I've tried a couple password plugins before, you can't look around or move or type commands until you have entered the password.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member

And they are very good at it. I do not want to play again because of the said douches.

Top Bottom