iTunes Y U SUCK SO MUCH!!!

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
#RantModeOn

:yuno: Seriously, how can anybody like this program? It won't even recognize WAV files and I remember my android being able to play them... AND MOST OF MY MUSIC IS WAV! :angry: Its taking forever to sync music and my computer froze during installation. :break: So much frustration for such a simple task... :banghead: Back when I had an Android it was just a matter of COPY - PASTE. YOU SUCK APPLE, I ONLY HAVE AN IPOD BECAUSE IT WAS GIVEN TO ME. NEVER EVER WILL I SPEND MONEY ON YOUR OVER-HYPED, DUMBED DOWN, LOCKED, OVER PRICED, CRAPPY PRODUCTS!!! :poop:

:tf:

#RantModeOff

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
apple-troll-640.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah, i don't like Itunes either. I got a cheap MP3 player over a much more expensive Ipod and it works fine. Also gets better sound than my old ass nano, but it's old. Much easier for me to just drag/drop Mp3's instead of importing into Itunes, waiting for a conversion etc.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Turns out iPods can do WAV but I had to tell iTunes where it all was. It found all of the MP3s from My Music but it couldn't find any WAV files in the same folder? LAME. Even Windows Media player automaticaly finds WAVs, MP3s, WMAs and almost anything else. WMP FTW! :twothumbsup:

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I like iTunes because I can just copy&paste my complete music library to my other computer with all of my playlists etc.
This even works when going from OSX to Windows and vice versa, which is nice since I don't want to be re-creating all of my playlist and organising any new music when I boot into a different OS.

The Windows version of iTunes isn't even nowhere as good as the original OS X version.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
^same here.

I will also add that I like that iTunes syncs up (songs, apps, movies, books, etc) to all my iDevices seamlessly without fuss.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
iTunes crashed on me when i tried to sync some pictures. I have a 3rd gen iPod which also likes to crash on me on a number of apps.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah, compression sucks. I always try and get FLAC (lossless) files. At the very least, 320kbps Mp3

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Apple losless is just fine for lossless

I liked my ipod touch, and iTunes was okay.

Apple is one of the worst companies to do business with. MB it's cuz steve jobs was kind of a dickhead.

Top Bottom