Thoughts on black ops 2?

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
OK, what are everyones thoughts on it?

Apart from the campaign issue that i have, i think it's pretty awesome so far, in fact i might go so far as to say the best one since COD4. Of course this may change as i get more into it, but i'm glad i boiught the game, what about you guys?

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
I agree,I am having loads of fun..the smoothness..new gametypes..Loadout(create a class) is all awesome.I haven't had anytrouble with the matchmaking either since the matches are hosted on activision servers and not at the mercy of bad host's(like consoles)..the club on the plaza map even has Dubstep playing!Nuketown 2025 is hella fun..Stick and Stones gametype is a riot of fun,plus they have Kill confirmed and gun game,one in the chamber..All the best things of the last bunch of CoDs put together without the akimbo smg's and shitty spawns...me likey very much..i will post more awesome things as i think of them,lol

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
I am of the opinion that cod4 was the best, but right now im dying to find something that can come as close to the epicness of cod4 as possible. I feel that if i get BO2, itl be awesome, a great game, but im not sure if itl last, not sure if il b having fun because its something new and fresh...or because the game is really that good.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I love BO2 so far. It gives a fresh, new feeling of CoD games. It has both the lobby system and ranked dedicated servers. I haven't had any lag issues in the lobby system so far. The new "Score Streaks" instead of kill streaks are working very well. Now you can play for the objective and still get rewards. also you can go for the quality of kills (head shots, equipment kills) to get streaks faster.

I also love the new Create a Class system. It's a "Pick 10" system which means you pick 10 items(up to 3 attachments on each gun, 2 of each type of perk, pick the amount of lethal and tactical equipment, you can even remove every perk and weapon to just go knife only!)

I love the single player's editable loadouts. YOU get to pick what you use in SP.

No complaints as of now.

AVC

Banned
Yeah the Wh scope (whatever it's called). Why hack? It's now built into the game.

Then again Red Faction had an xray scope too, years back

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Nope it's better on PC ..my brother has to wait ages for matches on ps3..PC has almost zero lag ,for me at least..lobbies connect really fast for me.
As for the milimeter scanner(the WH thing),it's meh..too distracting but the laser is pretty neat for smg's, a little OP though..
Main thing is ,it's fun..if I want super nice graphics I'll play crysis or arma 2 or bf3 and have zero fun but WOW look at the trees!

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I dk, Crysis is pretty bad ass with tons of replay value. You can play each mission ten different ways.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
yea i played blops 2 and it was pretty fun.

I am surprised by how fun actually.

Zombies was a lil ghey, though. But mb that's just cuz I can't aim as well on ps3 Cunt rollers.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Zombies are pretty fun if you don't play it 24/7.
There are only two maps (one of them is Nuketown and it's only available for Delux edition owners as far as Ik) but the other one is very nice too. It consists of 4 different locations and you can use a bus to transit between each of them. You also have to find some parts and upgrade (XD) the bus, make zombie traps and so on but ts3/steam is VERY useful.

Nuketown is a bit easier and u'll get higher scores cuz it's not that big and u can always buy some very nice guns in the $950 random amo box (w/e u call it lol), you can't be left by your teammates in the other location, you can't fall out of the bus, you can always cover each other.

SP is also pretty fun. There are plenty of different drones, gunes and other stuff. You can change the end of the game. You can play for any unit (soldier and 3 types of drones) when u play the strike force missions (they don't have to complet them, but u better do so). There are also some other types of drones you can control in the main missions.

And MP is pretty fun too. I don't really like that they don't let players rent the servers but it's still good. It doesnt lag at all. There are maaany new fun game types like "One in the chamber" or "sticks and stones".

I say it deserves 9 stars out of 10.

Last edited:

Y()()() M()N

The Old Guy
|K3| Member
dont know yet my daughter bought me a PS3 500 gb and black ops 2 for christmas , hope its as good as the reviews

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Fps game with a controller... Awful experience for me.. Just saying

Sent from my GT-I8160L using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom