Black Ops 2 Perks List

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Below you will find the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 perks list. Black Ops 2′s perks give players extra abilities to take advantage of when setting up load-outs in multiplayer. Putting some thought into your perk choices can lead to some interesting combinations that can compliment a persons playstyle to make them a much more effective soldier, especially now that Black Ops 2 uses a 10 point – or ‘Pick 10′, as it’s called – system to create classes.
What are your ideal perk combinations?

Tier 1

• Flak Jacket — Take less explosive damage.
  • Ghost — Cannot be detected by enemy UAVs while moving.
  • Blind Eye — Unaffected by AI-controlled perks.
  • Hardline — Receive bonus score points.
  • Lightweight — Move faster, take no falling damage.
Tier 2

• Hard-wired — Immune to counter-UAV and enemy EMPs.
  • Scavenger — Replenish ammo and grenades from fallen enemies.
  • Cold-blooded — Resistance to targeting systems including Dual Band, Target Finder, Sensor Grenades and player-controlled aircraft.
  • Toughness — Reduced flinch when shot.
  • Fast Hands — Swap weapons faster, use grenades and equipment faster, and safely throw back frag grenades.
Tier 3

• Engineer — Show enemy equipment, delay explosives and re-roll and booby trap care packages.
  • Dead Silence — Move silently.
  • Extreme Conditioning — Sprint for a longer duration.
  • Tactical Mask — Reduce the effect of flash, concussion and shock charges.
  • Awareness — Enemy movements are easier to hear.
  • Dexterity — Climb ladders and get over over objects quicker, recover from melee faster and aim faster after sprinting.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
In our PS3 clan we used to have the son of an Activision developper and we used to get a lot of this info leaked since march. Two of our leaders also had a coversation with David Von DerHaart (or w/e his name is) and alot of different info we have been getting. To be honest, hopes in the console community are really high for this game and the most optimistic people even dare to say it will be as good as COD4. Wish it was true. In any case, I think its gonna be a game above average and IMO the krew should get dedicated servers for this.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I don't think it will be as good as cod4, just looking at the perks.

They will have balancing issues.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Treyarch has yet to release a decent Call of Duty, I doubt this will be any better.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
I should say for PC. CoD 3 was for console only so I never played it. I heard a few good things about it but also that it was incredibly short. WaW, Do people still play it? I don't even see it in stores anymore but I can still find MW and MW2. Black Ops, I played it and got bored of it less than half way through. The story line jumped around too much and the explosion effects were too Hollywoodish. And I have to agree, the perks just seem a little unbalanced. Just imagine going up against some dude with flak jacket, toughness, and tactical mask.

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
tbh they all look like cod 4 perks just updated or tweaked for the new gameplay type. cod4 still started it all being the badass game that it is

Top Bottom