Theiedit AKA popsicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

IeditZ

Corporal
So allot of people think i hack im sorry if my play style is like that.
I mean i do spam walls for kills but that isn't what gets me all my kills. over all i run COD4 at 125FPS it never drops bellow 125fps my comp can run any game at full specs. i don't run any mods to delete grass, i just play. With my head set which grants me kills at some points, being able to hear footsteps and such but i really wanna play again on a FFA server that isnt 100 ping. I know some people consider me a hacker but i have never gone 100 to 4. I play normally i play as a HC player. i know i spam wall, and yes it will grant me a kill at times but not always. I could change my internet provider and buy a new copy of COD4 but again i could get banned for hacking which im not. If i use another weapon than the AK47 i will suck dick that's just cuz i know the amount of bullets it will take to down a player. Also i never use anything but the AK47. Im just asking as the last time that you the admins could look over my play style.

Im no hacker. I have hacked once i will testify to this. but this was 2 years ago against a player that was hacking in a Promod server, I got registered for that on punk buster.

I know a few forum players hates me but the reason i keep coming back is i like how every one can take a joke and a stab to their character.

Overall this is the last post i shall make in defence of my innocence I really wanted to join the KKK krew but was shunned, i come from a back ground of troll clan. As in MW2 OMA tubes type of clan. I did and do troll people.

I HAVE NOT HACKED IN A FAIR Game. I will stand by that till my last day of gaming.

Ya well the douche bag you all hate; Devon AKA popsicle/iedit

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
You are a douchebag. Nope.jpg

I'm not kidding. People have been banned for being douchebags alone before, it doesn't really matter much if you hacked or not. You've made, how many ban appeals? Combined with being a douchebag? What don't you get? You've been banned, end of story. You've appealed, lost, super-secret-double end of story.

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Please read this thread and make a proper ban appeal before expecting to be taken seriously.

http://krewgaming.com/showthread.php/3281-How-To-Post-In-This-Section-READ-ME-FIRST

:notlistening:

Also. On Teamspeak 2 days ago. You admitted to hacking.

You basically said that you have never hacked in a fair game but you don't hesitate to pull out a hack if someone else is hacking.
You also mentioned having TONS of hax stored on your computer.

Let the ban stay. My 2 cents

Last edited:

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Even the person defending you from earlier has changed positions... What if you are on our server and someone like tito or xeph is on? Extremely good. Plenty of wrong bans. You think they are hacking. You turn on your hacks and there is no way you are getting out of that one. And I don't think you should be getting out of this one either.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Please read this thread and make a proper ban appeal before expecting to be taken seriously.

http://krewgaming.com/showthread.php/3281-How-To-Post-In-This-Section-READ-ME-FIRST

:notlistening:

Also. On Teamspeak 2 days ago. You admitted to hacking.

You basically said that you have never hacked in a fair game but you don't hesitate to pull out a hack if someone else is hacking.
You also mentioned having TONS of hax stored on your computer.

Let the ban stay. My 2 cents

He speaks truth, I was there as well. I think Joona was too. He even admitted that he was admitting to hacking.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
He doesn't seem to be douchey in this post.

BTW, the G36, G3, mp44 and m14 also take comparable shots (to the ak47) to kill someone in cod4 HC. The RPD and M60 do, as well. I think you missed that.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't think admitting you have hacks on your PC is ban worthy. He should only be banned if he hacked and cheated on our servers. What he does on others isn't our business IMO.

I don't see you in the ban thread.

What were you banned for and who banned you?

I also don't see you in the Echelon logs as being banned? Are you even banned?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I agree damage.

Damage, this is the second ban appeal concerning the same ban. The first ban appeal was resolved with no unban. It's been at least a month, now, since that ban appeal.

Also, regarding your first statement:
I'd just like to clarify that for our krewmembers, it IS our business how you conduct yourselves on other servers. We can't go around watching you all the time, but you do represent us, so we do have stake in how you act. As a krewmember, you have a responsibility to not hack PERIOD! Proof of hacking on another server is warrant for demotion, IMO. However, simply being banned on another server is not. We all know how shitty other admins in other clans can be at doing their jobs responsibly.

I believe either Paige or Silo banned Ieditz.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
If they are wearing tags, yes. Ieditz isn't a member here.

Thanks for the info.

Seems he was banned by Silo for wh/no recoil.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
His ban was posted in the "Missed Bans" thread in Team's section. I also posted the ban in the Staff Ban Thread when I added him to the ban list.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
I agree with Damage. As stupid as it is imo to even have hacks on your computer and then even talk about it, I still don't think it is ban worthy and I am ok with an un-ban as long as he is watched. Just as a side note if you are always being accused of hacking and you are honestly not maybe you should cut down on the wall banging and the suspicious kills that make people scram hacker at the first suspicious kill because it seams to get you banned from other servers other then ours as well.

However if the Mod that banned him still thinks he needs to stay banned I would stand by them and leave the ban.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I never said it was ban worthy to have hacks on your computer. He said that if he sees someone else hacking, he doesn't hesitate to pull his hacks out.

Im no hacker. I have hacked once i will testify to this.

Bull:poop:, not by what you said on TS3. You said you hack when other people hack, not hacked.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Okay, I feel like I should weigh in here because Silo and I made this decision in tandem on TS.

We banned him for WH after speccing for a while and running around with DS classes and UAV jammer. You can't tell me you're magic headphones pick up the sound of me crouched with DS and UAV jammer from through a wall across a room. NOPE NOPE NOPE. He's already made an appeal, and it ended with him being banned.

He has also said he doesn't care about being banned because he'll just buy new interwebs and a new game so he can come back. :wtf: no respect for our rules at all. I don't like it. He tells people to fuck off and is an :asshat:

Last edited:

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
I want to unban. But I want him to be on a tight leash, not just in terms of hacking, but in terms of attitude and being a douche.
That means you guys also have to have some respect for him. You can't just get at him because he has been an asshat before.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Ok. Thread :lock:

Ieditz, if you act how people say you do, you're not going to last long. If you actually have a desire to stay unbanned i would clean it up.

Wally Unban please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom