Fuck you verizon

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
I can NOT believe I just found out EXACTLY how much my parent's were paying for my internet and to think it was cheap because of the speed...NO FUCKING WONDER.

25 dollars a month for 1MBPS!?!?!? WHAT..THE FUCK!? I had a much better fucking deal with Time Warner Cable. 45MBPS for 35 dollars. NOW THAT...that was good. Too bad back then I had a very shitty computer.

I will be calling Verizon shortly and many other companies to compare prices and speeds. I'm tired of this slow bullshit, always high ping, shit downloading at 43kbps, WHAT THE FUCK MAN...how can I even game with this? Sometimes I wish I paid for the internet so I could make the rules for it but I don't have enough to pay for that considering I'm paying for college and saving for a car.

Let's hope for better internet, with a better PC...yeah I might have more fun now.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
More like fuck you American Internet Service Provider. But seriously, I dont think North America will see better internet service anytime soon since we need to fix many important flaws in our societies before we can even dream about 100MB/s.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
American companies like sprint are buying up more network and datacenters. Specifically from japan. IDK if this will help.

It is going to improve Sprints place in the phone carrier business for sure, though.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
You know its bad when an Australian says you have slow internet.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
generally when im downloading something, the fastest i get is about 400-700kb/s.

Top Bottom