WaLLy Introduction

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Forum Introduction
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Walter Rivas
What is your CoD4 gamer name?
WaLLy
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
Yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
It's short for Walter
Where do you live?
Los Angeles, CA but soon to be Goodyear, AZ
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
kkk_wally
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
wallymoney
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
Real gaming, since Nov. 2007, when CoD4 was released. I would play Medal of Honor about 10 years ago, but that was just for shits and giggles...
What is the time/days that you usually play CoD4?
My free time is somewhat limited. But usually on Wed-Fri between 3pm-8pm.
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
I created the Krew in June/2009.
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what are their name of the Krew/clan? Are you still active with them?
Nope, this is the 1st and will be the last.
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself?
I'm married to a beautiful wife (4 years). No kids but planning on it. I have 1 male dog (mixed maltese) named Snoopy; he's 4 years old. Currently work 2 part-time jobs doing IT/Cloud Support. We just bought a house in Arizona and will be moving there sometime in 2013. Anything else you'd like to know, just ask.
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
To everyone [especially those that like to say "Please use this template and edit your post"],

From now on, kindly ask people to fill out this form and submit it. A new thread with their answers will be generated automatically in the same format as the above. Neat huh?

I have also incorporated the "Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?" just so that they don't get hounded at a later time ;)

Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Lastly, I will create a new stickied thread with a link to the form.

AVC

Banned
Get out of here you Mehikan! Or I'll send our leader around to your house and..... hey, waaaaiiiit a minute. Who are you really?

Top Bottom