Introduction to my self :) - rR374rdgoa7

rR374rdbi3

Private First Class
Name: Theodor
CoD4 Username: rR374rdgoa7
Explain the meaning of your username: I don't have a retardation, but my sister does. And she likes goats. She's 7, and I asked her what my gaming tag was going to be. So it was Retard Goat, but I did fresh it a bit ;-)
Steam: theotheodk
X-Fire: Don't have it..
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 4-5 years, but had a period where I didn't play COD4, but I'm not really playing anything else than that right now.
Time you usually play: Evening, my time is +1.00 GMT
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I got guided by mikeK, in one of your free-for-all servers, where I really enjoy playing!

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? - I don't..

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: - I'm a student. I like to draw. I have a girlfriend, and I like spending time with her, my friends and my family :)

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Nice intro Theo :hi5:
Welcome aboard, hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

P.S. I've been to Copenhagen, Danmark and I really liked it
Danwark :w00t:
0mr3fihtKtg.jpg

JBiZERcbSwI.jpg

Last edited:

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Hey Theo, welcome to the Krew's home away from home. Feel free to post in the forums section and say hi in chat if you want. Stay active if you want to be recruited on here and in game. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :)

Top Bottom