Scrim with Hostile Gaming.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Axman came by the shout tonight and wanted to know if we were still wanting to scrim. I said i would get the ball rolling on this so i decided to make a new signup thread.

Axman will get back to me tomm night , so nothing as far as servers, times or dates have been worked out.

Last time we had a scrim it was a disaster. Please do NOT signup if you can't participate. I anticipate the scrim date being on a weekend in the early or mid afternoon. If all works out, hopefully this weekend or next. This is an assumption on my part, but this is what i will try and work out with Axman.

We agreed to 5v5 with a best 3/5. Will probably be mixed gametypes. I also said we probably wouldn't want to play a pro mod server.

More than five can sign up, but it will be taken in order. Anyone after the initial five can serve as alternates. I am signee #1, so the next four will be the official signups.

Player:

1. DamageINC
2. Silohunter
3. PaigeBoo
4. MadeInKorea

Alternates:
6. NickHouston
7. Mike K
8. FreezE
9. The Moment.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
If by any chance it happens on a Wed/Thurs afternoon/evening, you can count me. Other than that, I'll probably be a spectator.

AVC

Banned
I am in.
Depending on date time though, but as soon as a time is worked out i will know

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I'd like to make it too but Im not sure.. Depends on time and TS3. Might just spec. Sign me up as an Alternate please.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Same here, it all depends on the time and I don't want to promise that I'll be there as I don't know the time that it will take place.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Axman hasn't gotten back to me yet. Everything is kind of up in the air until then.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Still no word from Axman, so who knows if this thing will kick off. This weekend looks highly doubtful, I'll be gone next Sunday, and the weekend after that is our scrim which limits times a bit.

PwnSauce

Banned
I'd love to fk them up with you dudes but I go out of town for 3 weeks starting this weekend and will be away from my main gaming desktop.
I'll have my macbook pro with COD4 but i'm not sure i can compete to 100% from it.

If needed and if it occurs during evening hours (EST USA) I'll help out.

:pwn:

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
I might have to become an alternate. I would love to play but the workdays are full and the weekends are pretty full too XD.

Top Bottom