unban for Diablo pl0x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
So,i was playing with paige and silo, and we were testing to see if they could un ban, through whatever internet magic the use, also we were seeing how many namechanges would warrant a ban, its 7 different names with kills, whoever said 8, they lie. anyway, i ken haz unban?

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I think it was your own fault to change your name that many times, you knew there was a plugin with autoban... Own fault imo.
Anyways, i'll make a thread intern and let you know within 16 weeks of this post.

Good luck.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I do agree i don't understand the point of this. They should know they can't unban a player and should know facts about the name change plugin. Kind of a waste of Wally's time to have to deal with this, IMO.

:smh:

Last edited:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Okay you make it sound like its bad. Diablo and silo were changing names a lot while playing and I told them to be careful because they would get banned by b3. Silo said it was 8 names. Diablo continued changing his name because it wasn't banning him.

Next round he spawned in and change his name to 1 then 2 etc to like 19. Silo and I were not sure if he could be unbanned through echelon.

Bred came in and said he had to get kills with 8 different names. He tested the theory and was banned by b3.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
twas silly yes, i dont need wally to do it now, whenever he has the time, i wouldnt try something like that if i was going to be online regularly, it doesnt matter if he's to busy to unban me today.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Sorry Diablo. I saw the PM at the wee hours last night and forgot this morning.

I'll remove the ban soon.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
whenever your ready man, dont put yourself out for me being silly.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
What's your GUID Diablo? Is this it? a24887096f321d8db77de332389456f4

I checked Echelon, and that comes out clean. Doesn't even say you were kicked/banned for name changing. I also couldn't find that GUID in S1's ban list.

:thinking:

edit:
searching the ban list for "Diablo" returned with 39 results. Searched for |KKK| and that returned 64, and neither with your name. I'll need the GUID.

Last edited:

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
de72d4325744d03c70c1956603e402d3

Thats the GUID.

Client ID @4052

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom