OLD: Banned players Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
As sargass suggested in the team section , we should make just one topic to list all the banned /Kicked players and the reasons why we kicked/banned them so we can just look in one place. Also we can list all the suspicious KKK tag users that we dont know. Sound good to you guys? Weigh in and let me know. Also as sarg said we should try hard not to spam this thread and make sure it stays on-topic.

MY 1st question - Is KKK legalize a clan member or not? I ran into him on s2 yesterday and he said a KKK bullets game him the go ahead to use them. He said he would re-register here at the forum if needed.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Re: Banned players Thread.

MY 1st question - Is KKK legalize a clan member or not? I ran into him on s2 yesterday and he said a KKK bullets game him the go ahead to use them. He said he would re-register here at the forum if needed.

if he is not on the forum aswell should he not have had to take tags off or get kicked (seems unfair that the people that do sign up have to wait for a week after they do their intro bit before they can even ask to add tags and yet people like the above use them with out even signing up to forum and get away with it.

one thing i have learnt is that the more people you let do things like the above the more people will try it on and it could get out of hand and give the kkk a bad name

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member

I also agree with Pug, we certainly don't need to allow other members to tell people to add tags, only the Moderators, Super-Mods and Admin should do this. If I remember correctly Legalize had the tags |KKK| and not [KKK], so the next time I see him I will warn him to change his tags to brackets (if this is correct) and if he does not comply I will ban him, no questions.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member

also im not trying to take over or tell people what to do but i might be a good idea to try and keep the members list as up to date as we can so that its easier to work out who should have the tags and who should not have the tags

just an idea

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member

Not at all Pug, we'll take comments on anyone to help us organize better, and that's a good idea but I'm not sure where the list is, do you Wally?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

Player |MAR| lane banned on s1 for obvious hack. Cav pointed it out to me on the shoutbox and i took care of him asap. Keep an eye out. Thanks cav.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive

Very soon, I will be testing something out. The idea is if you ban someone from a specific Server, you tell me the name more or less how it was and I'll get in the servers and manually ban them in the other server(s). I'll be testing this out sometime tonight, hopefully.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

Yea good idea wally... it would be nice if once you banned some1 from say s1 that it auto banned them from all the other servers... not sure if thats even possible, but it would be a cool feature.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive

Nope, not possible. I have to manually do this sort-of stuff. At least, that's the theory. Since I'm on the Mac, I can't test this out. I'll get it done though.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member

Damn it Wally, Mac's are virus's them selves lol :p

Really I think it is also a good idea, but it will have to be exact name matching, can you look up this info in the text files on the servers?

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant

Good idea, Wally. Dude, do you ever answer me when I say what is your xfire??

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive

Damn it Wally, Mac's are virus's them selves lol :p

Really I think it is also a good idea, but it will have to be exact name matching, can you look up this info in the text files on the servers?

I love my Hackintosh. :p

and I'm certain I can look at the text files. I gotta check on S1 though since that's on a different OS.

Good idea, Wally. Dude, do you ever answer me when I say what is your xfire??

I'll tell you right now, I'm never on it. But it's: wallymoney

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive

Testing has been done.

Results: I am permanently banned from all 3 servers. w00t! 8)

I will go down this thread sometime tomorrow and ban everyone that's been mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom