Status
Not open for further replies.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
September 12 2012 - Date
15:58 / 3:58pm CET - Time
S1 - Which server
Kreubs - If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of)
2f0add853443083ff6250388ca8d0586 - GUID (to find you in our ban list faster)

Last edited:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
2f0add853443083ff6250388ca8d0586

Yeah it was me... :/ unban pl0x?

edit: i unbanned him ingame with !unban... am I allowed to do that? :unsure:

Last edited:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Why did u get banned in the first place...... :|

Ok so i saw cries of hax in the shout so i got on to see what was up. The first couple kills didn't look fishy at all. Then he started shooting through a wall but not spray - a few quick taps and bam hitmarker right away and kill. He did it a couple more times which made me really suspicious but not 100% sure. Right after he was on the balcony. He looked down across and right where the stairs would be and started sprinting over. He jumped with his crosshair on the stairs the whole time and spun around and nailed a guy who was sitting there before he hit the ground.

I guess I joined and spec'ed the wrong window of time because I have played with him and watched him a crap load to know he doesn't hack. It's my fault because I failed to double check his name in echelon before I pulled the plug.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Right after he was on the balcony. He looked down across and right where the stairs would be and started sprinting over. He jumped with his crosshair on the stairs the whole time and spun around and nailed a guy who was sitting there before he hit the ground.
He was camping under the stairs. He blasted another guy a few seconds before I killed him. I saw bullets coming from there so I jumped down and blasted him.

What does surprise me is that you didn't double check me in Echelon. Which you do with EVERY hacker. Or... Well... EVERY new player that joins the server :lmao: But that's good lol.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Why not eliminate the whole scenario,by just playing with your name..let Kreubs play too instead having to stop and check..

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Why not eliminate the whole scenario,by just playing with your name..let Kreubs play too instead having to stop and check..

What does it matter?

One day we're told to play without tags because they might scare new people away. The other day we're told to play with them to avoid accidents like this one.

I was 100% sure that Kreubs would double check me on Echelon and then yell out my name and we would all have a good laugh. Well it didn't turn out that way, lol.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
What if this happened when he was noob mod? Would he be demoted? If not, why would he have noob mods? Anyway, be carefull next time Kreubs, be more than 100% sure.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
One - I've never heard anyone ever say to not use our tags on our own server.

Two - Even if no tags were being used, using your real name would render that point moot.

Three - Assuming a mod will check echelon and or !alias every time they go to make a ban is just dumb. It's not the mod's job ( and shouldn't be) to worry about or clear every member before making a ban.

Quite a few other klans require all members to use their real names in game. I think we should do the same.

Noob mod is a probationary period. I don't think one mistake would warrant a demotion.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Luckly, he banned RR but not a new player who just joined the server.. But everybody makes mistakes and it's not a reason to demote a mod or even a noobmod, IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Three - Assuming a mod will check echelon and or !alias every time they go to make a ban is just dumb. It's not the mod's job ( and shouldn't be) to worry about or clear every member before making a ban.

Mods' job is to ban rulebreakers ONLY, members are (hopefully :LOL:) not breaking our rules, so mods' job is NOT to ban them, or any other good players ;). just my opinion :)

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Mods were asked long ago to post in a certain thread what thier UC names were so other mods would know who the hell they were..

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
I couldn't list all my UC names, but I'll tone it down a large amount. A lot of them have to do with Silo.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Rival isn't a mod.

Then there really in no need for him to be uc. There is only one member that i know of that dont wear tags occasionally due to playing in work. That member actually notified staff and cleared it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member

Not when it comes to Kreubs. He always does that. And googles all the GUID's of new players etc. So I'm not saying that's his "job" I'm just saying he always does it so I was surprised he didn't do it this time.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Thread cleaned and obviously the thread is :lock:.

Red was unbanned sometime yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom