We're in the 400's!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello everyone,

S1 is now in the 400's rank! :w00t:

I'd like to take the time to thank each and every one of you for the efforts you've put into the server; being AFK, playing, trying to get it jump started at any given time. THANK YOU!!!

I know we're not up to the way we prior to the GSP move but rest assured everyone is doing their part, and lets not give up just yet! Hang in there, our good ol' S1 will soon be our old-faithful soon enough.

Hang in there folks, and lets continue our efforts! Thanks again! :)

:batman_call:

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
I :luv: you guys. Thanks to everyone especially the mods on up for all the work yall have put into the servers to get them back to their previous status. :hi5:

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Movin' on up! This is good news. Everyone on the forum and especially in the krew has really come together as a family to make this happen. I'm glad to be a part of it.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Movin' on up! This is good news. Everyone on the forum and especially in the krew has really come together as a family to make this happen. I'm glad to be a part of it.

It would be even better if u were a part of the Krew, Mel

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
How to keep a crew active...Change server's IP every 3 month...:p

Good job guys!!

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Since today I wont be able to get on, I'll afk for the entire day on the server. So if you see me on, I cannot ban hackers/kick spawncampers etc...

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I have helped a few clans populate their server and it can be long and tedious. You need a few more people to stay all day in spectate to make more people want to join. One server I know has around 8 clan members always in spectate. Of course they are in the top 100 because of it. Also it gives the rule-breakers and hackers a sense of they can come in and not get caught. Until they realize one of the clan is actually there.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I have helped a few clans populate their server and it can be long and tedious. You need a few more people to stay all day in spectate to make more people want to join. One server I know has around 8 clan members always in spectate. Of course they are in the top 100 because of it. Also it gives the rule-breakers and hackers a sense of they can come in and not get caught. Until they realize one of the clan is actually there.

Thank you for this. Also for being a loyal member who plays regularly and brings such fun to the server! I saw you in there spectating last night- I'm guessing that was to help keep it going? Or you went to get a beer and just decided not come back :K

Also I think we've moved up to 171 and we're in the 97th percentile. Go us :D

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I would just like to point out that S3 S&D is already in 1543rd (72nd pctile) :hi5:

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
The servers are getting higher ranked with every day, old players are coming back.
2013 will be the our year :w00t:

Top Bottom