I need your help

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I need the help of everyone in getting S6 going along. Here's the idea, if you're on the PC but not on CoD4, get on CoD4 and just spectate. Not literally but we need people to just sit there when you're not doing anything.

I'm currently camping out there while I'm away at work, school, even while I'm at home sleeping. People don't want to go into a non-populated server so you guys already know where I'm headed with this. The server automatically restarts at 2-3 CST time or Pacific time, I forget. So when I get up and just before I head to work, I get on CoD4.

All I ask for is this. Thanks in advance.

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
sounds interesting i get what ur plan is but what if they notice all the afkers and just leave as soon as they get there?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I will try and do that when i can, but i don't like doing that too much because it keeps my gpu and Processor chip running at much higher temps then when the PC is idle.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I can do this as well, i usually go to bed around 2 or 3 am cst so if I start it then, it will only be online for a couple hours. I can though get back on around 11am or so and spectate with u guys, see what happens. I'll try to remember and do this everyday ;)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
sounds interesting i get what ur plan is but what if they notice all the afkers and just leave as soon as they get there?

Well, I'm certain that eventually we'll have someone stick around and then more and more active players will come around. It's gonna take time but something that's needed to jump start the whole thing.

Ricica

Sergeant
got you covered wally my computer can handle the load lol
:p and that would be nice to get more ppl on are servers instead of just s1

AVC

Banned
It does work. A lot of peeps have empty servers filtered out.

Even one player can attract others (well, it has to start somewhere). I was on there last night to check the map rotations and soon enough there were three other players (plus Wally as a spec). I was having a great time till I got in the shit from my wife. By the time I got back to it the servers were empty :(

I normally leave my PC running during the day, so I'll be now leaving it on the server.

I wonder if spectator players are included for the ranking statistics.

BTW, see my thread in Grudge Matches for the S&D Krew battle

fckinitup

Private First Class
ill do it as well as much as i can.. wich sould actually be quite alot.. just cant when im working cuz the pc will run way too slow..

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
Ok this is working out pretty good.

Right now, there are 11 people there, including 3 not playing. S1 has at least 20 and both S2 and S4 have 5 people. I think gamers are finally finding our servers!!! :D

AVC

Banned
Well, by the look of it, the server is getting there.

I checked all the server rankings in Gametracker on April 16 and again just now April 25.

Server 1 has increased in rank from 275 to 239
The S&D server has gone from 13242 to 4502, so while it's still pretty low it's a huge increase.

The other servers have varied, 24/7 Crossfire down to 2999 from 2173, and Galactic Warfare down a thousand to 3295.

I'm assuming that the Gametracker rank somehow correlates to the in game server list. I normally only have favorites shown, but if some one is looking for a server they will have all internet selected, and obviously go to one on the first page. A bit like Google, if you're not on the first page, forget it. It also depends on ping.

The CBC servers I used to play are around 500 in rank. I'm thinking once we get the servers kick started and ranked up they will become self sufficient (or maybe even self aware!)

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
ive been comming on this site and playing kkk server everyday this week loving it

...Toxins...

Corporal
Well, by the look of it, the server is getting there.

I checked all the server rankings in Gametracker on April 16 and again just now April 25.

Server 1 has increased in rank from 275 to 239
The S&D server has gone from 13242 to 4502, so while it's still pretty low it's a huge increase.

The other servers have varied, 24/7 Crossfire down to 2999 from 2173, and Galactic Warfare down a thousand to 3295.

I'm assuming that the Gametracker rank somehow correlates to the in game server list. I normally only have favorites shown, but if some one is looking for a server they will have all internet selected, and obviously go to one on the first page. A bit like Google, if you're not on the first page, forget it. It also depends on ping.

The CBC servers I used to play are around 500 in rank. I'm thinking once we get the servers kick started and ranked up they will become self sufficient (or maybe even self aware!)

Alright guys... I'm just going to clear some thing up.... the game tracker place that you all seem to swear by... it's shit when it comes to accuracy, I was on the other day and I checked the tracker and it said the last time I was on the server I was JUST in, was yesterday... weird right? well not only that but my scores were kind of low especially for me playing virtually non stop for three days... anyway but... we need to find something else that works better... the GT is not working, and if you want proof I'll get it next time I'm on :*

Top Bottom