Daedra Introduction

Daedra

Private First Class
Name: James
CoD4 Username: Daedra
Explain the meaning of your username: I'm named after the Daedra from The Elder Scrolls Series(IMO the best game series evar!)
Steam: N/A
X-Fire: N/A
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: Hmm about 5 years
Time you usually play: 4pm till usually 11pm on weekdays on week ends i just play when i feel like it
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I found the server on the browser but a few of your members said if your interested in joining go to www.krewgaming.com (Mikek and Ponyboy i believe)

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? Cki Classic Killing Idiots

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I LOVE the Elder Scrolls Series I've Played Morrowind Oblivion and Skyrim and all were and still are awesome Morrowind being best.
I find watching football(Soccer for you yanks) but not so much playing it.

So, yea I think that's about it if you wana ask me and thing get your self away.
If you actually read all of this then your sexy:p
Thanks for reading Daedra!

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums!! I'd post the guidelines but I'm on my phone, go ahead and read through those when you get chance

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Welcome bro. Feel free to post, ask any questions, or stop in every once in a while to say howdy in the chat box so we can get to know you a little better. Besides that jst stay active in the servers. :)

Top Bottom