TeamSpeak 3 Server

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I like TS3 a lot better than mumble. I found the audio much better too. No one had issues, no echo's etc. and no annoying ass text to speech.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I like TS3 a lot better than mumble. I found the audio much better too. No one had issues, no echo's etc. and no annoying ass text to speech.

You can adjust Echo in Mumble. You can also turn off Text to speech with 2 clicks.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
In TS3 it takes me no clicks and i don't have to adjust shit. Anyways, :wgaf: they both do the same damn thing.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I just thinks it's unnecessary to have both Mumble and TeamSpeak.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I just thinks it's unnecessary to have both Mumble and TeamSpeak.

Indeed. That's why one of them might be going down, later down the road... TS3 was/is to try out. If it's easier to manage, then I will lean towards that.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
On the cover TS3 seems better because of the banner allready in place, and you can see on the forums if people are online.
Idk I'd have to compare both but I haven't used TS in years, didn't like it too much back then though.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
@ Steel, yes the mac mic will work although i had to make it push to talk to keep echoes down, there's also an echo cancellation options in the settings

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Then mumble server is going to be axed,right?

I am sorry Mike, but I will have to suffocate you in your sleep just for suggesting that.

-
Still doesn't make any sense to me why we would get another voice chat channel when we already have one..

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Thoughts on TS3 folks?

I hardly hear anyone mention Mumble anymore. I don't use either but I'm leaning towards keeping TS3 only because of the gametracker banner. Like I've said before, I can get a gametracker banner for Mumble but it's much harder to do so and at the moment, it's not one of my priorities.

So anyone still using Mumble these days?

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I haven't been on mumble and I love TS3.

More people are use to TS3 imo and are more comfortable doing it.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah tbh there's close to no difference actually, and as more people use TS3 just keep that one going.

Top Bottom