The Dark Knight Rises

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
All I can say is WOW! :D

Christopher Nolan did a superior job directing... a fairly deep plot, good casting (Bale does a good job...Anne makes a good Catwoman!), and very good action scenes! Bane...a very good villain indeed.

Of course, the voice changes between Batman and Bruce Wayne are comical, as well as some of the dialog, but it only adds to the quality of the movie.

I recommend everyone goes and sees it or rents/buys it when it comes out. :happy:

Feel free to post your thoughts, expectations, or ideas here...I'm trying not to spoil anything however.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I saw Chronicle yesterday, damn good! (I'm going to see DKR next friday or so.)

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
14 people were killed and 50 wounded at a showing of the new Batman film in Aurora Colorado.

stupid fkers

Condolences for all the innocent lives lost...This is such a tragedy how simple summer fun can be turned into living hell.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
14 people were killed and 50 wounded at a showing of the new Batman film in Aurora Colorado.

stupid fkers

It was a lone gunman that opened up inside the theater.

Twelve dead, 59 wounded, latest count.

Last edited:

Gavin

Corporal
i know why :troll:

- - - Updated - - -

his mom kicked him out and took him away from his Lego Batman so he went into Live Action Role Play as the Joker with AR-15 and Shotty

- - - Updated - - -

btw 71 wounded 12 killed is the final count the joke above means nothing so i wish the best to all loved ones and the "familys of the '"diceased'"

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea now actually having heard the whole story, I feel stupid for calling them dumb. I got the idea (from pwnsauce's post) that it was one of those people getting trampled situations, but no, it was some fucked up asshole's premeditated murder of innocent people.

He waited until the previews were over and left the theater through the emergency exit to put on body armor and gas mask He then proceeded to reenter the theater, chucked gas canisters and shoot the masses with assault rifle. When he considered his work done, he went out to his car and waited for the police. His apartment was booby-trapped in multiple ways, which did not lead to any police fatalities (as they are smart and either set-off or disarmed the traps).

If there is any kind of person that deserves the chair, it is this man. Simply unfit to live in society, and there is no reason we should be paying money to keep him alive in jail.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
This movie was awesome.

Except for a few shabby parts in the plot line and some cheap twists and stuff, this movie was absolutely epic.

Top Bottom